IGNORED

That Tackle by "Our man Flint"

Between heaven and hell

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/UgandanDave/status/675698044944424961/video/1

noticed this - gives a differen view of a great challenge - pen should have been retaken mind !!!! Encroachment and Frankie moved 

Good

About time we had a bit of fortune

Don't think you'll see many penalties where there's not a leg or two over the line tbf

Thoroughly deserved praise for flinty. However FF PULLED OFF several saves including the pen. How he stopped a goal in injury time with the guy clean through. Just outstanding keeping. Took a worldly to beat him yesterday. On to Tuesday. Anyone who saw his post match, will know he is up for Derby. Looked like he's been waiting a long time for this one and wouldn't even talk about it!

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/UgandanDave/status/675698044944424961/video/1

noticed this - gives a differen view of a great challenge - pen should have been retaken mind !!!! Encroachment and Frankie moved 

Good

About time we had a bit of fortune

GK's are allowed to mover laterally along their line, not allowed to move forward though

49 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It's as good a challenge as you will see anywhere. Fair play Flint. Strong, brave and timed to perfection. 

Good job that man. 

Totally agree. But I must admit the first time I watched it, on my phone screen, my heart was in my mouth. Just a second later or couple of inches difference we could have been looking at seeing another penalty given and another player walking. Imagine the mess we'd be in then.

I'm glad he did it though, not because it obviously saved the goal, but I like the game to be played like this. Firm but fair and full of commitment.

Archived