IGNORED

Vardy scores again

Esmond Million's Bung

26 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You`ve got to be pleased for all the Leicester fans who`ve followed them through thin and thinner over the years. Living the dream. Could be us one day:city:

As much as I agree re the diehard fans, LCFC have never endeared themselves to me. Last time I went up, a two nil loss I believe on a day they should have had about six (Nugent should have had a hat trick), the atmosphere was woeful and the ground half full. For a team going for the playoffs at that time it was shameful. I notice they have some form of fans/clappers to make more noise and fabricate some atmosphere. Fans were less than friendly after the game, very few willing to help me and my mate find a chippy.

Got to respect the job the team on the pitch are doing, hard not to like Ranieri as well!

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I posted that too recently! We pat ourselves on the back for the JK signing, and rightly so, but Mahrez was bought from the same division, level 2 in France...

It defies logic that he was in the second tier, he looks world class for Leicester at moment and despite Vardy getting the headlines it's Mahrez who's been equally good all season. 

Leicester really have a decision to make in Jan - gamble for CL glory or not? 

1 minute ago, Tomarse said:

It defies logic that he was in the second tier, he looks world class for Leicester at moment and despite Vardy getting the headlines it's Mahrez who's been equally good all season. 

Leicester really have a decision to make in Jan - gamble for CL glory or not? 

They'll never have a better chance. They should go for it but should also bear in mind what happened to Leeds, they threw the kitchen sink at it and got to the champions league semi final, but at an awful long term cost...

Nine points off fifth now. That feels a significant lead, and something defendable. Outside of Man City and Arsenal over the rest of the season, really cannot see who they should fear.

Mind you, will most likely finish 4th, and get bumped from the Champions league through Chelsea winning it!

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

They'll never have a better chance. They should go for it but should also bear in mind what happened to Leeds, they threw the kitchen sink at it and got to the champions league semi final, but at an awful long term cost...

The other thing that strikes me is they look a very close knit group of players, playing as a team. Bringing in a couple of stars might ruffle the spirit. It's such a difficult call..

33 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Nine points off fifth now. That feels a significant lead, and something defendable. Outside of Man City and Arsenal over the rest of the season, really cannot see who they should fear.

Mind you, will most likely finish 4th, and get bumped from the Champions league through Chelsea winning it!

Or Leicester 4th and England lose their 4th spot due to poor European performances. Really do need Chelsea to get past PSG and hopefully Man City to get through as well. Would feel bad for Leicester if the above did happen.

3 minutes ago, hodge said:

Or Leicester 4th and England lose their 4th spot due to poor European performances. Really do need Chelsea to get past PSG and hopefully Man City to get through as well. Would feel bad for Leicester if the above did happen.

Wouldn't imagine that would happen as quickly as next season. 3 out of 4 went through, that's probably more than enough.

Archived