IGNORED

Will Swansea be relegated?

reddogkev

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

You sure you wanna be a night club comic???!!

No actually I'm not.

"

"Their nickname “Swansea Jacks” was born from their apparel which was jack tarred in order to provide some protection from the harsh elements of the sea.

This is the oldest know account of the term “Swansea Jack” and therefore affords great credence as the source for the modern day reference""

8 minutes ago, Griffin said:

No actually I'm not.

"

"Their nickname “Swansea Jacks” was born from their apparel which was jack tarred in order to provide some protection from the harsh elements of the sea.

This is the oldest know account of the term “Swansea Jack” and therefore affords great credence as the source for the modern day reference""

I know you're not, that's why I asked if you "wanna be..."

9 minutes ago, Griffin said:

No actually I'm not.

"

Or did u mean you're not sure you wanna be a night club comic?! 

People give the Premiership a lot of stick. However this year I am really enjoying it. Leicester top. Bournemouth beating Chelsea and United. Chelsea near the bottom and Villa certs for relegation. Newcastle also struggling etc. The so called famous names are taking a good damn kicking this year and I'm liking the unpredictable nature of the league this year.

Swansea haven't progressed. They've stalled. Their possesion based football is lovely, but they've been sussed out. It happens - Johnsons reign in the championship latter comes to mind. We didnt invest enough, didnt evolve our team and as such we were to predictable. Same with the swans. 

Still would like to know why Laudrup really left.

Archived