IGNORED

Tom Ince - the difference

reddogkev

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

The others 2 he scored though, we gave the ball away in dangerous areas. (Pack twice?!)

As above Smith was breaking away, stopped for no reason, then  squared the ball to Freeman before Ince ran practically the whole half to put away his second

1 hour ago, phantom said:

It does make you wonder looking at this how NOT ONE City player attempted to block or tackle Ince !!!

Untitled.jpg

I did wonder this, but haven't we given away a lot of penalties lately, wonder if that got anything to do we how we are playing in the box. No excuse for other areas of the pitch though.

4 hours ago, phantom said:

It does make you wonder looking at this how NOT ONE City player attempted to block or tackle Ince !!!

Untitled.jpg

Is he really that brilliant? I agree about our players making it easy for Ince. We might argue about the first one because it shows a lot of close control but the second was a soft miss by Frankie and the third was just workmanlike against half asleep defending on our side.

41 minutes ago, Super said:

joey barton.

I agree, someone of that pedigree to get involved in the dirty stuff and stop teams waltzing through the middle of our team.

Pack is kind of like that and has served a suspension already for 5 bookings, at least he's putting himself about and trying.

Korey Smith I can't work out, hardly ever scores, no assists and hardly gets booked. Runs around alot but what good is that doing to our team, what is his role?

Just think pack and smith can't play together and one needs dropping for someone new.

23 hours ago, reddogkev said:

What a class player.  Someone tell me why he is not already in the Prem, and just why he remains in our bloody division?

I never want to see him play us ever again....

Oh, but I also want us to buy our own version in January...

Did his old man Paul have any other sons?

If he signed for us he would play like he was wearing two left boots!.....struggled when playing in premier league before.

Archived