IGNORED

Players Leaving? Something else we haven't thought of.

RedM

7 minutes ago, skinster said:

If I was a City player and read this forum I'd leave, very few of the players ever get praised , just seems the majority of the people on the forums just come on here to slate the players like a pack of wolves, the word " Support" dosent even come into the equation.

Sorry -

What nonsense

This forum isn't intended / designed for the players to review their popularity 

it's for supporters to discuss all things Bristol City and 'chew the fat' with their varying views on various subjects

There is regular praise for players but surely they arnt naive enough to think they won't be criticised at times especially when they are playing ' not so well ' as well as praised when they are

if we ban any discussion about Bristol Sport, the owner, manager, board , Keith Burt, any players , ultras, we could be safe in the knowledge that we won't offend anyone

now ......

shall we discuss..........

..... The benefits (or otherwise) of desso pitches ?

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sorry -

What nonsense

This forum isn't intended / designed for the players to review their popularity 

it's for supporters to discuss all things Bristol City and 'chew the fat' with their varying views on various subjects

There is regular praise for players but surely they arnt naive enough to think they won't be criticised at times especially when they are playing ' not so well ' as well as praised when they are

if we ban any discussion about Bristol Sport, the owner, manager, board , Keith Burt, any players , ultras, we could be safe in the knowledge that we won't offend anyone

now ......

shall we discuss..........

..... The benefits (or otherwise) of desso pitches ?

Glad I wasn't the only one to think '?' about the post you quoted. No praise, really? I really do think on here and at the matches the players and staff are supported very positively on the whole. Very little grumbling a have been heard so far in the stadium, and on here a negative post is accepted if correct or quickly balanced out if not. But lack of praise and support is not evident to me on here by the majority.

Very little grumbling - wait for Saturday 4.45

I still firmly believe however squad is mid table quality

After SC's interview I wonder if they and the manager any longer believe it tho'

SC, judging from his interview, and then reading SL's comments, tells me League 1 is now almost certain next season

We are truly in the proverbial 

24 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Very little grumbling - wait for Saturday 4.45

I still firmly believe however squad is mid table quality

After SC's interview I wonder if they and the manager any longer believe it tho'

SC, judging from his interview, and then reading SL's comments, tells me League 1 is now almost certain next season

We are truly in the proverbial 

Believe me, I see it as it is. I agree we aren't in a good place at the moment. But I haven't already written off the game on Saturday either, not before we've even kicked a ball. I'm going to wait and see how we play, not so much about the result either if its bad, but the attitude and commitment on the pitch and the actions of the manager.

Yes it seems we are there for the taking, but lets not do the gifting to the opposition, on the field or from the stands.

Archived