IGNORED

Another Slipped Through the Net

Pickle Rick

3 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35172370

Andy Rose.

What was our club thinking letting him go in the first place?!

6ft2" midfielder who's probably miles better than (1 good game out of 10) Pack.

Anyone know just how good he is on FM?

No disrespect to Coventry but I reckon if we've got ambitions to stay in the Championship we should n't be in for players that are interesting league 1 clubs. We have seen the difference between the two divisions and need players of proven Championship quality to build on what we have already got,            however difficult that is proving to be, 

7 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Andy Rose is 25, never played an English League match yet is considered "probably miles better" than Marlon Pack who is 24 with 216 League appearances behind him. Really?

What I was about to say. 

16 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I think the real miss would be that Zyro about to sign for Wolves from Legia Warsaw in Poland. Looks a player and the kind of business I wish we would do more. More of a winger or attacking mid though but the kind of buys we should look at more IMO. 

Good player is Zyro. 

About time we signed another Polish International I reckon. Particularly given the influx of Poles into the Bristol area - could attract some new fans? 

55 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35172370

Andy Rose.

What was our club thinking letting him go in the first place?!

6ft2" midfielder who's probably miles better than (1 good game out of 10) Pack.

Anyone know just how good he is on FM?

No need to use this thread to have a dig at Pack who hasn't looked bad at all this season in my opinion....

One of my favourite regular threads is " Another one who slipped through the net/got away/ we missed"

Although " Let's give Cotterill one more game" is pretty up there.

Personally I'd like to start a thread with a

" Cotterill out, Lansdown doesn't know shit about football, spend some money, scrap the Academy, Pack is crap, Jet is fat and lazy, screens in the South Stand, Marie Celeste telephone system, Dave Lloyd hopeless, Dolly jolly bird, another shite interview, summer transfer fiasco,ticketing system,safe standing, band, drums and no bloody vouchers"

but there isn't enough room for this in the title.

22 minutes ago, Harry said:

Good player is Zyro. 

About time we signed another Polish International I reckon. Particularly given the influx of Poles into the Bristol area - could attract some new fans? 

A Pole and a Spanish player...and SL might get that extra 5,000 he wants ;-)

11 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

One of my favourite regular threads is " Another one who slipped through the net/got away/ we missed"

" Cotterill out, Lansdown doesn't know shit about football, spend some money, scrap the Academy, Pack is crap, Jet is fat and lazy, screens in the South Stand, Marie Celeste telephone system, Dave Lloyd hopeless, Dolly jolly bird, another shite interview, summer transfer fiasco,ticketing system,safe standing, band, drums and no bloody vouchers"

Exactly right.

Couldnt resist a cliché.

So we gonna sack the board or do I have to say "whooooosh"? Special mention to @wheatus59

As I was gonna originally say, never even realised we had this lad as an academy youngster?! Fair play to him for making a career for himself!

14 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

and one of my favourite threads was "Matt Smith is awful"!

14 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Good effort..quite an articulate outburst.

18 minutes ago, Scrumpy said:

Exactly right.

Couldnt resist a cliché.

So we gonna sack the board or do I have to say "whooooosh"? Special mention to @wheatus59

As I was gonna originally say, never even realised we had this lad as an academy youngster?! Fair play to him for making a career for himself!

Nice recovery attempt, Scrumpy.

Apart from the bit where you've been rating and defending Pack on other threads......

3 hours ago, Scrumpy said:

Love the way that the BBC point out that Rose is the one on the left in that clip seeing as the bloke on the right is Steven ******* Gerrard!

There's a fairly good chance your average Joe who clicks on a football link might just know who the bloke who captained Liverpool and England umpteen times was, I reckon...

1 hour ago, ashton_fan said:

I thought maybe this one could have been OK for us since we're looking for a midfielder, and one of Kodjia's old team-mates so we should have known about him, looks like Derby are in pole position:

http://talksport.com/football/transfer-report-derby-close-sealing-ps125m-deal-angers-playmaker-abdoul-camara-151223178791

Now this REALLY would be someone to slip through the net.

Exactly the kind of play we would want, knows Kodjia and at that price a steal.

1 hour ago, Scrumpy said:

No, he really did sign for Coventry!!

Please read the thread though, more so my 'actual' post. So yea, I was joking. Well baited joke too ;)

Fair play to this guy Mr. Rose.

OK, but some of these woosh things are almost believable, especially here, why do it though...Are you seeking attention? 

5 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

They never noticed me, and I played down the park loads.

Our scouting is abysmal.

I know how you feel, back in my day I scored hundreds of goals at Pro-5 in Bris, I could've taken that form to Ashton Gate, but did BCFC ever give me a call?

Absolutely disgusting.

11 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

and one of my favourite threads was "Matt Smith is awful"!

I am just a little disappointed no one has put in a good word for 'what train are we all getting', 'they ad sum pwoper nawty boyz but we made em run' and 'an unspeakable thing happened to me on coach one'.

12 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

I am just a little disappointed no one has put in a good word for 'what train are we all getting', 'they ad sum pwoper nawty boyz but we made em run' and 'an unspeakable thing happened to me on coach one'.

The first rule of Coach One is You Don't Talk About Coach One

Archived