IGNORED

Seasons Greetings one and all...

spudski

....to all forum users and City fans, have a wonderful Xmas...

This is a great forum...we all have our different opinions...but we all want what's best for our Club...

So I raise a glass to us and the Club, and lets hope together we make BCFC a continued success in the near future.

:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, spudski said:

....to all forum users and City fans, have a wonderful Xmas...

This is a great forum...we all have our different opinions...but we all want what's best for our Club...

So I raise a glass to us and the Club, and lets hope together we make BCFC a continued success in the near future.

:thumbsup:

That includes the players, manager and all the staff, we should remember that and cut them some slack. Believe in them and they will believe in themselves. Have a happy xmas everyone at  :city: and then lets smash Charlton :xmas:

Yes, Happy Crimbo

If any one is looking for a last second Xmas present for me.....

I want Dopey Darrell brought here from his hovel in Horfield ......

I want to look him straight in the eye and tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, four flushing, snake licking, dirt eating, inbreed, overstuffed, ignorant, blood sucking, dog kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat assed, bug eyed, stiff legged, spotty lipped, worm headed, sack of monkey shit he is!!! Halleluah ,Holy Shit !

Merry Xmas everyone. Please let us think about that day in Bethlehem over 2000 years ago. In particular focus upon poor Joseph. His wife was there given birth to someone else's child and even more galling, 3 supposedly wise men turn up bearing gifts and not one of them was a ticket for the following day's match!

Haid Joulud (I think that's right in Estonian)  although I can't put the little wave over the O as I don't have an Estonian keyboard.  Anyway you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and let's hope the boy's do us proud in the next few games.

And just for Taxi for Rennie, here is a video with a Estonian beauty teaching the Estonian for all things Christmas.  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYKVkwcbj_w

Archived