IGNORED

Xmas stocking

daored

You've written your letter to father Christmas for one new player to play for city tomorrow at Charlton tomorrow for one game only past or present. Money no objection, who would you request and why?

For me it would be Paul scholes, bite and creativity in the middle of the park, playing sublime through balls to the forwards

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'd also select George Best; those clips of him playing for Northern Ireland are like watching the school side with one good player.  He was a one-man team.

George Best for me also. The skill that man possessed was unbelievable, especialy on some of the quagmires they use to play on in the 60's and 70's. It was a real shame he never had the opportunity to perform in a European or World cup finals stage.

Sweeping cross field ball from Smith picked up by Freeman on the half way line slipped through to Best, a brilliant shimmy from Best and a one two with Kodjia and Best is through on goal.. oh they tried to slice him down but Best stays on his feet to dribble it past two defenders, the goalie is flapping all over the place in panic.. and Best coolie blasts it into the top corner of the net. Bessssstttt.. 

There is only one. 

What is the point of a discussion. Its a total no brainer.

Archived