IGNORED

A Creator, A Poacher & A Shot Stopper

cottsciderarmy

10 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Mariusz Stepinski would be an excellent addition. Only 20 years old and has represented his country (Poland) now at every level. He has 11 goals in 19 league matches this year in the top flight for Ruch Chorzow. Great finisher with his right, left and head. Although he is no push over and no slouch, most of his goals come from being in the right place at the right time. Could be worth a further look.

...hmm, we'll need a song, that might be difficult! :)

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Sadly no, but like this:

And he fits the bill.

The video is from when he was 17. I was just catching up over Christmas with a Polish friend and asked if there were any young talents in the Polish league and he mentioned Stepinski. He's quite physical too so would adapt to this country well I feel. 

On 26 December 2015 at 20:17, BobBobSuperBob said:

COACH / Manager

Two differing skill sets to a major degree

Dozens of God coaches / No 2s that would never make a good manager and to a large degree the same in reverse

Wouldnt list England scout / advising Keegan in England era as a great plus personally

Millen was great for us :s

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

I thought Ramsey cried Wolf or was it Woloff too much. Not a good suggestion imo.

Gordon Ramsey might be a better bet.. Knows a bit about football and he can cook as well apparently.

Rameses II lasted 66 years in a top job. Better than even Fergy...

Archived