IGNORED

just heard.....

harvey

1 minute ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Lambert? Seriously?  Let's start focusing on some realistic targets south of 30 years old, please?

Bentley at Southend would be on my list along with Harley Dean at Brentford who is going on a free.  In terms of forwards I think we'll more realistically get a loan in to the end if the season. I'd be very keen to see Dom Solanki from Chelsea.

I can guarantee signing young players in Jan won't keep us up.

34 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

IMO if true which is debatable, could easily be doomed to being a catastrophe, given our present position, how patient would the crowd be to an ex gashead? unless he hit the ground running, which rarely happens with BCFC and strikers.

I couldn't care less who he used to play for personally.

2 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Lambert? Seriously?  Let's start focusing on some realistic targets south of 30 years old, please?

Bentley at Southend would be on my list along with Harley Dean at Brentford who is going on a free.  In terms of forwards I think we'll more realistically get a loan in to the end if the season. I'd be very keen to see Dom Solanki from Chelsea.

Seriously?

Sign Lambert on loan until the end of the season. He's a proven goalscorer at all levels he's played at. The guys you mention lack experience and would be too big a risk IMO. They've proved sfa.

14 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Seriously?

Sign Lambert on loan until the end of the season. He's a proven goalscorer at all levels he's played at. The guys you mention lack experience and would be too big a risk IMO. They've proved sfa.

Maybe with Solanke and I'm not sure if his current loan will end but he'd be better than what we have. Harley Dean is quality Lewis Grabban also is a proven Champ striker.

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Harley Dean not proven? Plenty of champ experience with Brentford, can play AMF or DMF. Be a great signing - didn`t realise he was available.

Wonder if he`s forgiven Luke Freeman for nearly kicking his head off though.

Basically said as much on talksport this morning, contract not being renewed.

3 minutes ago, Rednwhiterob said:

Maybe with Solanke and I'm not sure if his current loan will end but he'd be better than what we have. Harley Dean is quality Lewis Grabban also is a proven Champ striker.

Grabban wanted to join Bournemouth in the last window and Norwich only stopped him because Dwight Gayle turned them down, he ain't coming to us...

Archived