IGNORED

4 wins in 23

Jesus

6 minutes ago, roe said:

What is this nonsense I keep reading on here? Last season did happen and Steve Cotterill was the genius behind it all. This isn't our 2nd season in the championship so what would be the point in "imagining" anything? Although I do appreciate the irony in a poster called Jesus talking about imagining things.

Overall we've still got a decent squad that has played pretty well in a lot of games this season. Ok so they haven't got the results that we'd all like so far this season but we're really not that far away.  The least Steve Cotterill deserves is ONE transfer window to rectify what went wrong in the summer and strengthen in an area (quality up front) that let us down yesterday and in numerous other games this season.

Best post I've ever read on here for this 1 line alone :clap:

39 minutes ago, roe said:

What is this nonsense I keep reading on here? Last season did happen and Steve Cotterill was the genius behind it all. This isn't our 2nd season in the championship so what would be the point in "imagining" anything?

If any one post ever better highlighted the idiocy of the post to which it replied to, in an unintentionally more humorous way, I have yet to see it.

8 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Those 9 draws are certainly helping us...

Somewhere within the tale of those 9 draws is your answer, just how many of those should we have won, and what is the margin of difference?

Yesterday's draw sounds like one we should have converted into 3 points.

Thank God we are not already dead and buried.

Well Leeds we were 0-2 down until the 85th min so that is a point gained.

PNE we were on top by the sounds of things and had the better of the match so might be 2 dropped (didn't Freeman miss an open goal?)

Ipswich we conceded in the last min but probably lucky to go ahead so no problem there

MK Dons we played so awful in the second half that actually in the end the final goal was not a massive shock

Bolton should've grabbed two late on and missed a pen, point gained

Hull again was a 50/50 game and we were holding on for the last 20 mins so no problem with a point

QPR we were probably the better side but not by a massive margin.

Charlton we should've been 4 ahead by the end so 2 points dropped.

so not really as bad as some would think imo. I know I'm missing a game, can't for the life of me remember? Inviting pressure like MK Dons or Brighton is only going to lead to one result so in reality we haven't been that unlucky and teams like Leeds and Bolton will be peeved off they didn't get all 3 points

ahh remembered, Cardiff 0-0, we were the better side, especially in the second but amiobi missed such a sitter that I would say in the end a draw was not unjust

Archived