IGNORED

Going Going

shelts

48 minutes ago, shelts said:

Hope SL has a plan b not like Cotts. Kept us up and then our wonderful season last year. Never forgotten. Good luck in the future. 

Pointless post. Give him the funds to improve our small squad and then judge him

Just get rid of him NOW.

everyone ha their limitations and his stop here.

Brilliant job in league 1, the championship has been a car crash as far as I'm concerned and giving him more money when, We won't pay the wages and SC admitted has also "players don't want to come here would be madness.

Get Prearson in, let get him spend money on frees and loan needs and build from there.

1 minute ago, YorkshireSection said:

Just get rid of him NOW.

Brilliant job in league 1, the championship has been a car crash as far as I'm concerned and giving him more money when, We won't pay the wages and SC admitted has also "players don't want to come here would be madness.

Get Prearson in, let get him spend money on frees and loan needs and build from there.

Yep, if someone of the quality of Pearson is available and more importantly willing he'd be up there for me in out of work suggestions.

1 minute ago, YorkshireSection said:

Just get rid of him NOW.

Pearson may be a mad-man accident waiting to happen but as others have posted :

He knows how to get a team promoted &
It's 'his' team at the top of the Prem.

Can't say I like the bloke but am sure we'd survive with him in charge.

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Yep, if someone of the quality of Pearson is available and more importantly willing he'd be up there for me in out of work suggestions.

Exactly this, lets spend some money on a decent manager and show some real ambition, something to match the stadium we are building... 

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Pearson may be a mad-man accident waiting to happen but as others have posted :

He knows how to get a team promoted &
It's 'his' team at the top of the Prem.

Can't say I like the bloke but am sure we'd survive with him in charge.

we haven't got the board to pull this off, wet behind the bloody ears where footballs concerned I'm afraid!

2 minutes ago, ciderup said:

If they couldn't afford him when they are still getting parachute payments, I have my doubts if we can afford him either bud!

I'm sure we can 'afford' him, but we'd be really pushing the boat out. It would be an unmitigated disaster if we're relegated and I'm sure if paying a manager 20k per week (total estimate) and £1m survival bonus was deemed necessary to retain our championship status - SL would sanction it. Even if it's a 6 month contract as an interim thing.. Get Pearson back into management and get us safe.. Someone like Warnock definitely a more realistic bet for that sort of arrangement though.

3 minutes ago, ciderup said:

I couldn't see Pearson working well with SL anyway. NP seems to be quite a '*****ly' character and I'm not sure that would be too clever with SL in mind.

I would have thought he is waiting for a Prem / top end Championship job TBH.

I think SC is similar in some ways, probably add GJ to that too when things weren't going well. You're right though, probably waiting for a job like Hull/Derby/Boro or maybe even Villa if they're relegated and Garde goes.

7 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think SC is similar in some ways, probably add GJ to that too when things weren't going well. You're right though, probably waiting for a job like Hull/Derby/Boro or maybe even Villa if they're relegated and Garde goes.

He`d be spot on for Villa I think. They`ll probably sack Garde after today anyway and if he could somehow keep them up, his reputation soars since they`re already dead and buried according to most. If he doesn`t, he doesn`t get the blame and he`s the right sort to get them back up. He`s clever enough to be holding out for it IMO.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

He`d be spot on for Villa I think. They`ll probably sack Garde after today anyway and if he could somehow keep them up, his reputation soars since they`re already dead and buried according to most. If he doesn`t, he doesn`t get the blame and he`s the right sort to get them back up. He`s clever enough to be holding out for it IMO.

I was thinking he was waiting for the Wolves job but after reading that, Villa would be a great move for him.

We will never attract a so called decent manager and that's because we have an owner that won't spend money. I don't have an issue with that but he has to stop spouting premier league rubbish.. If we are to survive on our revenue streams we will only ever be a good L1 club. You have to invest for success ,depends what you call success but I would call it the the top level. and if you can't see it your naive. Don't give me that B/muff bull either as they just got transfer embargoed for breaking  ffp. So if SL ain't gonna spend big or get other investment then we are what we are. If you think this stadium revamp will bring in pots of gold then get real .. Don't you understand the value of money and what these PL teams have at there disposal. Also I don't think but not really sure but the way we are setup with this Bristol sport BS@@ probably makes us not open to other external investment other than sponsorship.

Moyes and Sherwood are the only "realistic" replacements I'd even think about atm. Still want Cotts in and succeeding with this attacking football. Don't want Pearson moody mental pissy **** who's so boring I would want to gouge out my eyeballs and lob them at his dugout.

3 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Moyes and Sherwood are the only "realistic" replacements I'd even think about atm. Still want Cotts in and succeeding with this attacking football. Don't want Pearson moody mental pissy **** who's so boring I would want to gouge out my eyeballs and lob them at his dugout.

Attacking football... 2 goals in 6 

3 minutes ago, bend it like brian said:

yea real winner 

qpr....sacked

leeds....walked

palace...sacked

12 minutes ago, Bullbag said:

Time to speak to David Moyes, i'm sure he'd be interested.

I like Cotts, but something needs to be changed.

Would he bollox, I guess. 

The very last thing that man needs on his cv is a championship relegation and saving us would not even feature on the radar before we even think about kicking on to the next level  

However, even though I still back SC if Moyes would be interested I hope SL would be preparing SC's severance package. 

Archived