IGNORED

DIVVY

cider head

17 hours ago, wheatus59 said:

What a boring tw*t you sound , lighten up you jerk , i wasn't proud , just stating a fact , if you were there you'd know it was started by heavy handed police .

There was me thinking it was because we were losing. :laugh:! Yes I was there too and the other bloke should lighten up. 

Happy New Year both. 3 points tomorrow I hope!!

Divvy to bring us a much needed lift we hope too!!

3 hours ago, REDOXO said:

There was me thinking it was because we were losing. :laugh:! Yes I was there too and the other bloke should lighten up. 

Happy New Year both. 3 points tomorrow I hope!!

Divvy to bring us a much needed lift we hope too!!

Haha that's what I thought! I was there in 84 too, and I am proud (didn't involve myself in the riot mind, I just watched it unfold in front of me), and will be proud to be there tomorrow.

COYR

don't often comment on here ,but div was a good mate of mine and hope that on sat at reading the fans enjoy the day out whatever the result and sing your heads off in a mark of respect for a lad that was city through and through,i wont be there thanks to avon and somersets finest but will be listening on the radio 

18 hours ago, KingLear said:

Genuine question, did Divvy used to post on here?

If his team talks are anything to go by his posts would have been a great read.

Anyway I shall be at Reading and no matter how many ups and downs this year has had i'm sure Divvy would agree, we're all City til we die.

Happy New Year all.

Well. Does anybody know and, if he did, under what name?

Got my "Divvy" t~shirt ready for tomorrow, lets make it a great day and a fantastic reminder of a really nice chap,

I'm going up with members of his family so really want a great day to remember him and sing his name, and then hopefully celebrate the first 3 points of this year,

RIP Divvy Saunders x

Archived