IGNORED

Radio Bristol reporters ..... ask probing questions

headhunter

Boring, unimaginative, clichéd questioning ....grow a pair and ask the questions that get an insightful glimpse of what's going on in the managers mind and at our club. Honestly it's like the guy reporting has won a competition at school to get this job. 

And when he's covering for Twentyman in the studio have you noticed how many times the "lines go down" for the call in....what's he frightened of?

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

Do what I do. Don't bother listening. 

same here, Cotts is a bully boy and when things are going his way he is fine, they forget that us fans listen to the after match and want to hear positiveness about OUR CLUB, and getting on the back of a RB Reporter will not help us !!! Like CR I dont listen now as it is the same old same old and I am getting a little weary of his off handed way even though the reporter is a bit of a dweeb

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

When you get a bloke who answers yes, no, maybe, stupid question, you aren't going to get a lot out of him regardless of the question.

That interview was disgraceful from Cotterill, totally dismissive, not helpful, and just not good enough.

He's clearly shit scared of Cotterill-

I'd loved to him to have asked what was the point of those loan signings in the first place!

Player cut out just as he was being asked about Baker so didn't hear the end of the interview. Cotts reply about new signings was strange to say the least. Does he know that he's going? To say we have no irons in the fire in that manner is downright stupid. His clever evasion tactics aren't washing anymore.

No indication that deals are lined up is extremely worrying. It's almost sounds as if he's now waiting to be sacked. Which I think would be a real shame as his style of football, with the right players for this level could have been fantastic. What a wasted opportunity last summer was, new ground, promotion and a chance to make a mark. But no, what do we do, revert to type, try to play it safe and sign piss all. There are times to sit tight and times to strike and last summer was definitely time to strike, even if it meant stretching ourselves a bit.

So now we sack Steve Cotterill and some will celebrate, but we're still stuck with the incompetence at the club that's got us into this situation in the first place. A new manager has to work with that lot, so it'll be business as usual I'm afraid. I can't imagine anyone with a track record would want to touch us with a barge pole. We look a joke from top to bottom.    

14 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

It's all a it tragic really, one massive advert for Pizza Hut every time I've listened to bean face and Scotty on Twitter.

The media team are lazy. Kodjia, here since July. Yes, he's French and can't speak fluent English but fans are excited by him - to do absolutely no content with him is absurd. Pre-match interviews are dreadful, would be better to provide footage to the press conference that SC gives to local journalists; longer, more detail and less inane questioning. Serious kick up the backside or change in personnel needed. Much like our current playing squad.

6 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The media team are lazy. Kodjia, here since July. Yes, he's French and can't speak fluent English but fans are excited by him - to do absolutely no content with him is absurd. Pre-match interviews are dreadful, would be better to provide footage to the press conference that SC gives to local journalists; longer, more detail and less inane questioning. Serious kick up the backside or change in personnel needed. Much like our current Manager.

Just changed it so I could agree with you 100%

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

The media team are lazy. Kodjia, here since July. Yes, he's French and can't speak fluent English but fans are excited by him - to do absolutely no content with him is absurd. Pre-match interviews are dreadful, would be better to provide footage to the press conference that SC gives to local journalists; longer, more detail and less inane questioning. Serious kick up the backside or change in personnel needed. Much like our current playing squad.

Totally agree. For a while we did get the local journalist's post-match press conference on YouTube but that stopped and so we're left with the predictable questions of "PeZ".

You get the impression the media team are just coasting really. Yes, the FL website template isn't ideal but the answer isn't to stop using what's there. The homepage has a gallery near the bottom. But seemingly ours isn't actually setup with any pics. Hence, it just looks a shambles. The match reports also have a gallery feature but again not utilised so it appears shonky saying image 1 of 18 but nope, nothing.

Meanwhile, JK has started to embrace English on his Instagram... https://www.instagram.com/p/__ucrXGE1R/ ...perhaps we'll be blessed with a JK interview someday (whether in video or in writing).

Archived