IGNORED

Wheelie Bin

Bs4Red

What is this nickname about? 

JK is one of the most exciting players I have seen wearing a city shirt since probably Scott Murray. 

He is the sole reason we are not cut adrift at the bottom of the table and still fighting in and around the relegation line.

Yes he is infuriating when offside a lot but he gives everything he has for this team and his quality is far and away better than any player in our side.

He is greedy, 1) Because he wants to score goals and impress the manager aswell as make a name for himself

2) He has nobody alongside him and therefore has to go alone often, if he had a striker who could keep up with him he'd be much better.

To call him a wheelie bin is not only extremely disrespectful but also hugely wrong. He does twice the running of Wilbraham, creates 90% of his own chances and gets ignored by our "creative" midfielder time and time again.

Give the guy time and let him adapt, he still needs time, his championship career is 24 games old and he has 9 goals and 2 assists. Some wheelie bin that.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's literally only one troll poster on here who's adopted that name for him, I agree with everything you say though.

Apologies, I'd seen it a few times today and during the week, didn't realise it was the same poster!

Just now, Fordy62 said:

Yeh. It definitely is. I must admit I found myself checking. And I can confirm that rather unsurprisingly, it hasn't caught on. 

Glad to hear that, apologies for the waste of a thread but everything I've said about JK I stand by

Ignore it; it's one person desperate to try and turn Kodjia into a scapegoat, despite his contributions this season.

Personaly; if JK is a wheelie bin, we need to get onto the council, as I rather think we could do with a few more on the pitch compared to what we've got out there right now.

5 minutes ago, Bs4Red said:

What is this nickname about? 

JK is one of the most exciting players I have seen wearing a city shirt since probably Scott Murray. 

He is the sole reason we are not cut adrift at the bottom of the table and still fighting in and around the relegation line.

Yes he is infuriating when offside a lot but he gives everything he has for this team and his quality is far and away better than any player in our side.

He is greedy, 1) Because he wants to score goals and impress the manager aswell as make a name for himself

2) He has nobody alongside him and therefore has to go alone often, if he had a striker who could keep up with him he'd be much better.

To call him a wheelie bin is not only extremely disrespectful but also hugely wrong. He does twice the running of Wilbraham, creates 90% of his own chances and gets ignored by our "creative" midfielder time and time again.

Give the guy time and let him adapt, he still needs time, his championship career is 24 games old and he has 9 goals and 2 assists. Some wheelie bin that.

Never heard it before until you started a thread about it,can only guess it's because he runs in straight lines and doesn't bend his runs,agree give the lad more time but at his age he should have learned it

I see him as more of a winger than a striker. Needs to be played on the left of a quick front three. Ditch wilbs and Agard. Burns on from right for pace and crossing and get in kermorgant or smith as a target man to hold up ball and create chances although smith and kermorgant aren't quick.... 

Either way, wilbs and Agard are no good and we need to ditch the formation now as it doesn't work at this level due to the players no having the required levels of quality.

33 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

More to the point, has anyone ever known a shitter nickname whether deserved or not?

This. When I first heard it I didn't get the connection (Rubbish was the best connection I could come up with which he clearly isn't) 

Its about as funny as Gout

43 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Never heard it before until you started a thread about it,can only guess it's because he runs in straight lines and doesn't bend his runs,agree give the lad more time but at his age he should have learned it

My guess was that it's because he's black and falls over in the wind a lot.

Whatever the reason (and of course I hope it's nothing to do with race) it's a stupid nickname, disrespectful and about as funny as this season so far.

37 minutes ago, roe said:

My guess was that it's because he's black and falls over in the wind a lot.

Whatever the reason (and of course I hope it's nothing to do with race) it's a stupid nickname, disrespectful and about as funny as this season so far.

Couldn't agree more,I did think my  reasoning was a bit to intelligent for the morons if what you're saying is right

I stay quiet about Kodjia because in all honesty I think he's a massive talent playing in a poor team and with the right supply and players to play alongside I think he'd be scoring for fun. He won't be here next season, not even if we survive, there are bound to be a lot of teams watching him.

Archived