IGNORED

Who do we need in the window

MarkRed!

On 03/01/2016 at 14:42, MarkRed! said:

So, SC says that there are no irons on the fire when asked about transfer activity. I suspect that this was a bluff given that we have allowed 3 loan players to leave early. BUT who would you like to see us sign. 

My wish list apart from Messi and Ronaldo would be any of the following:

GK - Bentley (Southend) - a much bigger presence than Fielding. Good shot stopper, solid and under 25. 

CD: Harry McGuire (Hull) - he was a real presence. Not sure we could get him though. 

LWB: Ben Gladwin (QPR) can't get in the team would be ideal playing down the left hand side of our team. 

CM: Yasir Kasim (Swindon) - good holding player. 

CM: Massimo Luongo (QPR) - can't get in the team, would be useful for us. 

CM: Louis McGugan - (Sheff Weds) - championship player and I think was at forest with SC (I think).

CM: Ravel Morrison - attacking and creative player. Looking to come back to UK. Bigger clubs won't touch him, but worth a risk.

CM: Chris Commons - attacking and creative player. Not sure we could get him but has worked with SC before.  

F: Matt Smith (Fulham) - did well for us and more mobile than AW. 

F: Anthony Stokes, (Celtic) - fallen out at Celtic, skilful player. Would be decent playing behind the front two.

F: Jan Kermongent (Bournemouth) Target man if we cannot get Smith. 

I would also try and make Nathan Baker and Elliot Bennett's signings permanent. 

Bloke is a proven finisher, available on loan so doesn't break the only buy <24yrs old rule: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35311478

Archived