IGNORED

Abdoul Camara - Angers SCO

Esmond Million's Bung

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Agree, we'd basically guarantee a starting spot for him - at Derby there's lots of competition and if they get promoted they'll strengthen further. Clutching at straws really but disappointing to see these players go to Championship rivals, especially when our manager is saying we haven't got any deals lined up.

Didn't cotterill say something along those lines just before Kodjia was announced? 

Not suggesting a signing is about to be done, just that people forget that cotterill hasn't in his time here made any noises about signings, even when they were about to be announced.

I do remember there was something like 40 minutes between a statement saying no news and a signing being announced, whether it was kodjia in the summer just gone or someone else the summer before I'm not too sure.

No, you`re right it was JK. A rumour appeared on twitter (?) that he`d signed while the squad were in Portugal. I think it was a mate of his wishing him luck at City. It basically took on a life of its own and got to about five pages on here before a late night announcement on the OS with just a photo and a brief statement. I think he club wanted to announce it properly the next day but events and social media took over.

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

The implication was it should be relevant to BCFC. 

Read the forum rules. 

No , what i implied was has he been linked to us. Obviously i didn't spell it out clearly enough for some

There really are some cases on here . Want to jump down someones throat for no reason. Get a ****** life.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

No , what i implied was has he been linked to us. Obviously i didn't spell it out clearly enough for some

There really are some cases on here . Want to jump down someones throat for no reason. Get a ****** life.

BS. You asked "what has it got to do with us". An irrelevant question. 

Behave love. 

29 minutes ago, ten minutes of rough said:

Irrelevant thread, not coming here , not at all interested.

Last I saw this was a football chat section, not City specific. 

A player going to a league rival from the same club as our best player is actually very relevant. Will be interesting to see how he does. 

Archived