IGNORED

Making a Murderer

'Orns

8 hours ago, Iron Man said:

Hey Woodsy what do you think to this potential theory? https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/40xtpo/the_most_credible_theory_i_have_seen_so_far/

I think it's extremely plausible. Also have you seen new potential evidence that's been in the news about Theresa Halbacks keys?

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Thanks guys - I'll take a look later!

Heard a snippet on a podcast on way to work this morning, there is a 10 part podcast out there 'Rebutting a Murderer' showing the evidence that the filmmakers left out of the show. Just tried to find it on pocketcasts but it wasn't there....sounds interesting!

Just watched this and I'm blown away. I'm not sure if Avery did it or not but my God did the police stitch him up and go after him. My gut feeling was things just didn't seem normal with the ex boyfriend and the brother. There just wasn't any emotion like you would expect. The brothers statements to the press were also very bizarre. His mind was firmly made up despite listening to all the dodgy evidence, that causes me to have suspicions.

The legal system over there is a complete failure. The way they treated the nephew was sickening, I was in tears as I felt so sorry for him. Over here that simply wouldn't be allowed to happen.

9 hours ago, Just Red said:

Anyone seen the recent developments? Don't want to spoil it for people who haven't yet watched but it's fantastic news. They are also filming a second series. 

Yes, saw that the other day. Good news

Looking forward to 2nd series, but would also love to see on from the other side to balance things out a little

59 minutes ago, Gazred said:

His defence lawyers were quite incredible. If you were interested in the series or even the American legal system in general, it should be very interesting indeed.

I think I'm going to go along. I listen to lots of podcasts like Serial, Undisclosed and truth and Justice and the American Legal system really is baffling. 

9 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

I stopped watching after 3 episodes, it basically told me what happened, show over, why drag it on?

You've missed out then. Worth keeping watching, but if it hasn't grabbed your attention by the 3rd episode then maybe it's not for you

I really enjoyed this one. It's all a bit blurry now but I know something is good when you spend hours googling after watching it. Sorta like the first I watched donnie darko and spent days trying to figure out the theories and science behind it all and how it's possible. Only to find out it was based on its own theories to some degree...grrrrrr 

Archived