IGNORED

Disorder in Dolman

Rich

18 hours ago, Super said:

Fans in the dolman in stoppage time?

thought it was only me and the sweeper left in stoppage time, when i tried to grab his broom to chuck at the ref, I mellowed and pushed him down the steps instead  (For the CCTV camera's I am the solo supporter with the long grey beard, City scarf, and crying. ):ill: Matron has grounded me for a week so cannot go to WBA to see the start of our cup run ( usually lasts 90 minutes dunt it ???) :sad26:

5 hours ago, Scott mcgarveys fanclub said:

Chap on the left of this pic is the sadly recently departed Neil worthington r.i.p nailsea

Can I ask you when did Neil pass away? Sad news for me it is the first I have heard of the news. I knew him in my teenage days going in to watch city. He was hard as nails. I'll never forget the tottenham game where he was hitting 2 bells out of a tottenham fan in the park. Also I think he used to play for my old mans football team, quite a good player. R.I.P Neil. 

1 hour ago, Threshing Red said:

Can I ask you when did Neil pass away? Sad news for me it is the first I have heard of the news. I knew him in my teenage days going in to watch city. He was hard as nails. I'll never forget the tottenham game where he was hitting 2 bells out of a tottenham fan in the park. Also I think he used to play for my old mans football team, quite a good player. R.I.P Neil. 

Died in Cuba last year of a brain tumour, he had a memorial service in the Lansdown suite, Octoberish...

3 hours ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Disorder have written a song about the Dolman.

Load of feedback and a bloke shouting SOMEONE BUY I GERT PINT over and over in desperation at the back of a queue.

Eventually the man gives up, walks up some stairs and sits with his head in his hands for forty five minutes.

"Two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, please"

"Oh ok, make it a half…"

7 hours ago, ojjy said:

Slightly unrelated..  But I was sat in different seats for the Chalton game at the front of lower Dolman.. Couldn't believe it when seconds before kickoff 4 fans walked passed with a pint of Cider/lager each and sat down.

They walked past 1 steward at pitchside and surely someone on cctv would have seen them! But no they sat there enjoying their pints during the first half.. (jammy sods!)

Same thing happened in the South Stand......3 people walked past a steward who looked and he looked away.

Archived