IGNORED

Keith Burt: Please explain yourself

MarkRed!

How can anyone say the summer transfer debacle is in the past and should be forgotten.

Lessons have to be learned, the incompetence needs to be rooted out and discarded, this transfer window should be a brave new world, with the knowledge of what NOT to do still fresh in our minds.

But, with the same people still in place, how confident are we that the squad will be significantly improved during this window of opportunity?

3 minutes ago, Slack Bladder said:

How can anyone say the summer transfer debacle is in the fast and should be forgotten.

Lessons have to be learned, the incompetence needs to be rooted out and discarded, this transfer window should be a brave new world, with the knowledge of what NOT to do still fresh in our minds.

But, with the same people still in place, how confident are we that the squad will be significantly improved during this window of opportunity?

Well I part agree, but the same people aren't still in place. John Pelling has gone, let's see now if he was the reason for our shambles or was just sacked as a scapegoat. 

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

I get sooooo fed up with threads on here looking to "blame" for the clubs lack,of signings last summer.

I heard Junior Lansdown explain to the senior reds why, despite previously stating that signings were "in the pipe line" that only Kodjia joined City. 

I have posted his reply on here several times but it seems not many people read it or if they did have forgotten it.

The bottom line is that blaming someone or something is pretty pointless. Fact is City are struggling through  lack of quality signings last summer but apportionating blame now won't change that reality. 

Im more concerned about this current window than I am about whose blame it was last summer. I seriously can't see any better quality players signing for us.

You are George 'dubya' Bush and I claim my £5.

Archived