IGNORED

Gas taking 15,000 to an away game....

BS4 on Tour...

51 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....according to a clown on their forum gaschat they are taking 15,000 to Oxford...

www.gaschat.co.uk/post/144755

Ok, it might be tongue in cheek, but I like to think not!

Dont think the link works either, apologies!

No, I think that's definitely tongue in cheek to be fair....I suspect it's probably a dig towards our accusations that they exaggerate their away attendances. 

The thing is, a lot of their fans do genuinely believe that their away support is something special...in fact I'd go as far to say that they are totally obsessed for some reason. Even Barnet fans on their forum take the piss out of the Gashead delusions of grandeur, so it's not as if their 'Billy Big Bollocks' attitude is just something that we've made up...

17 minutes ago, Rouge Sans Pareil said:

Oh, the cutting wit! Retarded goat fondlers.

We called them gas heads as an insult because of the horrid smell of gas around the old Eastville stadium. They then adopted that name for themselves obviously failing to see it was an insult. 

They then had to find a insulting name for us and imaginatively came up with shit heads because they think we're shit. Not because AG smells of shit. They are very creative you see. 

These days I refrain from calling them gas heads and call them the sags instead.

5 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Funny, such a low capacity yet still unable to sell out the minimal despite being in a promotion push.

I think he's talking about Oxfords ground but your point about the Mem and their failure to get a full house is valid.

Guy I work with said to me the other day that they need the UWE because the crowds at the last two home games PROVE they've outgrown the Mem....I said "so you actually sold out both games did you"?... he said "no"...

image.jpg

21 minutes ago, Just Red said:

We called them gas heads as an insult because of the horrid smell of gas around the old Eastville stadium. They then adopted that name for themselves obviously failing to see it was an insult. 

They then had to find a insulting name for us and imaginatively came up with shit heads because they think we're shit. Not because AG smells of shit. They are very creative you see. 

These days I refrain from calling them gas heads and call them the sags instead.

I always thought it was because shitty rhymes with City and they have all the logic and wit of your average seven year old.  

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

No, I think that's definitely tongue in cheek to be fair....I suspect it's probably a dig towards our accusations that they exaggerate their away attendances. 

The thing is, a lot of their fans do genuinely believe that their away support is something special...in fact I'd go as far to say that they are totally obsessed for some reason. Even Barnet fans on their forum take the piss out of the Gashead delusions of grandeur, so it's not as if their 'Billy Big Bollocks' attitude is just something that we've made up...

I think he meant to put 1,500 to be fair, but they just can't help sticking an extra zero on the end!

One of the replies to him was something like 'I hope Barnet fans don't read this..' - good to see its not just us who can guffaw loudly at their ridiculous 'we're the best fans in the world' type claims!

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I think he's talking about Oxfords ground but your point about the Mem and their failure to get a full house is valid.

Guy I work with said to me the other day that they need the UWE because the crowds at the last two home games PROVE they've outgrown the Mem....I said "so you actually sold out both games did you"?... he said "no"...

image.jpg

Ffs they haven't even been close

3 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

....according to a clown on their forum gaschat they are taking 15,000 to Oxford...

www.gaschat.co.uk/post/144755

Ok, it might be tongue in cheek, but I like to think not!

Dont think the link works either, apologies!

Rubbish ..

5 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You sure that's not just the number locked out?

I think actually its the number with a banning order and so this i suspect explains why they need to have a larger stadium; once they are all released or de-tagged they will have absolutely monster support. The Gas fan no doubt had forgotten about this. Memory loss at the Memorial; has a certain predictable and rather sad resonance. 

5 hours ago, Just Red said:

I prefer Clampetts....

Did anyone see the EP story yesterday, wanking themselves sideways about the thought of the Bristol derby coming back next season?

Apparently the last time we played them at their dump the crowd was 9,000. Nine thousand.......piss pot club, piss pot fans

I can't wait for my invitation to the 'Bristol City relegation party' on facebook, surprised I've not had one already. Got a few that I never cashed in, and never mentioned it until Sir Colin of Mansfield sent those ***** into non league. He who laughs last, Rodders

Archived