IGNORED

Gas taking 15,000 to an away game....

BS4 on Tour...

9 hours ago, dezgimed said:

Agree. What is the obsession exactly? 

It's not an obsession, it's just a rivalry, totally different. 

Being in a two club city has advantages and disadvantages, but the intense rivalry is something that a fan from a one club city can never feel in quite the same way.

I've got mates in Portsmouth, Newcastle, Crewe and Ipswich and as much as they 'hate' Saints, Sunderland, Port Vale and Norwich respectively, they are still a bit envious at our 'real' rivalry.

Talking about the gas is natural as a part of daily life, banter with workmates, friends etc.

It's not an obsession - just fun!

Just had a quick read of their forum and some belter from the midlands posted this...

'Ive got the teds in my backyard Saturday thank goodness i will be in Barnet come on you baggies it's time for a hatful of goals for you and don't feel sorry for the Reds if any of them actually turn up in a taxii'

There must be one bloody big taxi in Birmingham! :thumbsup: or should I have said 'taxii?

9 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I wouldn't worry mate, if people don't want to read something they should learn not to click on the thread.

And if people want to justify the small mind mentality, they sure will, with support of others. 

Archived