IGNORED

Ultimate feel good song

Lack of Action Man

With all the doom and gloom on here at the moment, I thought some non-football related positivity was needed. So I put it to the OTIB faithful, what is your ultimate feel good song? The song that always gets you dancing when you think it may have been one pint too many. The song you hear on the radio at work that makes listening to your boss tolerable. The song that you hear whilst driving that you start tapping along to on the steering wheel.

Mine is Earth, Wind and Fire's September:

Considering my favourite genre of music is house, I'm not sure why I'm so fond of this tune or indeed E,W & F themselves. But whenever I hear that intro, I can't help but think "hey, it's not so bad" :)

15 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

With all the doom and gloom on here at the moment, I thought some non-football related positivity was needed. So I put it to the OTIB faithful, what is your ultimate feel good song? The song that always gets you dancing when you think it may have been one pint too many. The song you hear on the radio at work that makes listening to your boss tolerable. The song that you hear whilst driving that you start tapping along to on the steering wheel.

Mine is Earth, Wind and Fire's September:

Considering my favourite genre of music is house, I'm not sure why I'm so fond of this tune or indeed E,W & F themselves. But whenever I hear that intro, I can't help but think "hey, it's not so bad" :)

That is actually a very good choice  

Hat is duly doffed !

28 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Oasis- Importance Of Being Idle. Don`t know exactly why, maybe it`s the Rhys Ifans video, but always gets me belting it out in the car and feeling great afterwards. Nowhere near their best song but just something about it.

To be fair that video is a real cracker. And whilst the song isn't what you would think of when conventionally thinking of mood raisers, it is definitely a good song to sing your lungs out too.

Used for Glue - Rival Schools

Love Spreads - Stone Roses

Two that never fail to cheer me up

At the weekend I heard The Carpenters on tv advertising it, there's something about hearing them that makes me feel like a kid again. Not heard them for years, was nice

On 11 January 2016 at 12:59, Woodsy said:

Used for Glue - Rival Schools

Love Spreads - Stone Roses

Two that never fail to cheer me up

At the weekend I heard The Carpenters on tv advertising it, there's something about hearing them that makes me feel like a kid again. Not heard them for years, was nice

Rival Schools Used for Glue is one of my favourite songs - wasn't expecting to see that on this thread!

Archived