IGNORED

West brom forum

Coombsy

I believe that ticket sales are currently running at just over the 20,000 mark.

Ed: I also think it's a given there'll be a fair few Bristol supporters in the home end.

« Last Edit: Today at 12:15:32 AM by SmethDan »
ip.gif Logged
It doesn't matter how many resources you have.
If you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough.
Oh, and always remember to defecate on those Vile chaps in claret and spew.

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Coach
  • index.php?action=dlattach;attach=4736;ty
xx.gif
Re: Pre Match Chat
« Reply #24 on: Today at 06:29:56 AM »

Ed: I also think it's a given there'll be a fair few Bristol supporters in the home end.

Should be easy enough to spot with their bright red faces and a bottle of scrumpy sticking out of the coat pocket.

ip.gif Logged

5 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

ip.gif Logged

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Coach
xx.gif

Should be easy enough to spot with their bright red faces and a bottle of scrumpy sticking out of the coat pocket.

ip.gif Logged

WOW! If wit was s***,he'd be constipated.

8 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

ip.gif Logged

Offline tuamigos

• WBA Coach
xx.gif

ip.gif Logged

He's got a point....:drunk2:

10 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

No he hasn't,he didn't mention our smocks and that we'd be chewing a piece of straw.

On a serious note though, doesn't this show that peoples view of Bristol City is that we are  some Somerset village team that play on a farmers field. Maybe why we cant attract decent players here if that's how we come across.

2 minutes ago, marmite said:

On a serious note though, doesn't this show that peoples view of Bristol City is that we are  some Somerset village team that play on a farmers field. Maybe why we cant attract decent players here if that's how we come across.

Well if that's what people think of a team from a large cosmopolitan city I'd suggest they come across as the thick yokels not us.

Guest baggie192
8 minutes ago, marmite said:

It comes from us mullering Rovers in the cup away years ago. The pitch looked like a ploughed field after 10 minutes I believe the poster lives in Bristol themselves just light hearted :D

2 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I had to stay in West Bromwich once, and decided to go out for a curry. The town was closed and bandits roamed the streets. It was like Swindon or somewhere horrific like that.

It's got that bad? :whistle:

Stood in there home end a couple of times in the early 70s (mate albion fan)

strange lot it was like being in the east end with city and gas (without violence)

Half the end would sing were the West Bromwich. The other half (from Smethwick ) would sing the abion.the albion.

The only songs together was liquidator or some song from Dawn!!

Most on here will have no ideal who they were and there lucky. No clue if its the same now but still it was a fantastic atmosphere there and there front two were Astle and Brown (old uns will know)

What would we or wba for that matter give for them two boys as your strike force today?

What did Bobby Gould ever do for us? Nowt really except for the purchase of the legendary Super Bobby Taylor from BC for a snip, the best who ever was, is or whatever. Anyway, BC are gonna need far more than a legend to beat us, therefore I suspect this match is only going to go one way - so,

SAT - KICK OFF 3pm

Read more at http://boards.footymad.net/westbromwichalbion-mad/2109621385/#cxOtKFtY5lO6BWJc.99

8 hours ago, baggie192 said:

It comes from us hullering Rovers in the cup aw ay years ago. The pitch looked like a ploughed field after 10 minutes I believe the poster lives in Bristol themselves just light hearted :D

Not to mention the rows of Massey Fergusons lined up in our car park. (or the BSE bootwash dips by the turn stiles.) 

2 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Not to mention the rows of Massey Fergusons lined up in our car park. (or the BSE bootwash dips by the turn stiles.) 

I'll polish me David Brown before travelling up . The wife has defrosted some straws and my Gasping Goose is ready in my Thermos .

London here i come .

Archived