IGNORED

Pulis set to go all - out attack

Goatersfloater

13 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

Not being funny, but what did you expect? Home team, favourites, and you think they're going to sit back? Come on..

Hopefully they will all get struck down by a nasty stomach bug! 

Thought it was an interesting read though with regards to throwing plenty of strikers on, I'll try and keep the faith :fingerscrossed:

We are taking a huge following, it's a break from league stresses, a chance or the players to shine ( yes if they are thinking of their futures they might want to look good). WBA will have the expectation on them, stranger things have happened..which is what I thought as I watched us beat Liverpool all those years ago. 

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

We are taking a huge following, it's a break from league stresses, a chance or the players to shine ( yes if they are thinking of their futures they might want to look good). WBA will have the expectation on them, stranger things have happened..which is what I thought as I watched us beat Liverpool all those years ago. 

Am liking the positivity vibe 

F##k it 4-2 City then! :chant6ez:

7 minutes ago, RedM said:
8 minutes ago, RedM said:

This is the weakest side I can us playing  4-4-1-1 Foster or Lindegaard, Evans,Dawson McAully or Olsson, Brunt Sessegnon, Fletcher, Yacob, McClean. Then Anichebe or Lambert and Rondon

1 minute ago, Goatlover69 said:

Am liking the positivity vibe 

F##k it 4-2 City then! :chant6ez:

Pulis seems up for this and he has a knack of beating his former teams we shall see Saturday :D

Pulis will be rubbing his hands. A Welsh Gashead who must be dying to put us to the sword. Of course he is going all out to attack us. If Rotherham can put 4 past us god help us! best part of 6k fans. We really do deserve better than what we are getting from the club. I don't even blame our players either!

Archived