IGNORED

costco membership

caseyeverett300

I have one yes, through work, and use it fairly reguarly. It's ok but not everything in there is massively discounted and you need to know your prices at normal supermarkets etc to compare. It's good if you want to buy things in bulk as per most cash and cary sort of places. That said there are usually some good stuff to be had and monthly offers on top of the discounted prices.

The besthing about having a membership is the petrol station.. I mean the press talked about Diesel being under a pound at the start of the week for the first time in years... It's been under a pound at Costco for about 3-4 weeks now.

petrol.jpeg

Well worth joining. Beware you will buy something you are not intending buying.

Their returns policy and guarantees are great.

We cancelled our membership once with one month left of our years membership.... They refunded us our whole years membership.

11 hours ago, caseyeverett300 said:

Anyone on here got a costco membership and shop there regularly???

Yep, I have one. Got it through my brother in laws decorating business. Costs me approx £16 a year.

Well worth it. I easily get my £16 back in one shop. They've recently opened their own fuel garage with excellent prices.

i go about once a month. 

1 hour ago, Tomarse said:

Booze is the one thing that's not great value in there either IMO 

I regularly buy different types of bottled beer for our bowls club and per bottle it work out at roughly £1.20 for 500ml. That's much cheaper than supermarkets. OJ is also good value at 60p per litre.

i get cans of 500ml Thatchers or Stowford for around 85p each. Pretty good value in my view. 

Wine and spirits are not such a good buy.

Archived