IGNORED

Replay on TV : updated

North London Red

Usually I would agree that we have a chance but if you look at the games chosen this weekend, with the exception of Exeter and Wycombe the games chosen have been awful and the usual rubbish.

Why they chose the Man Ure, Chelski and Tottingham games I don't know ( well I do armchair viewing figures).

So expect something totally uninspiring.

So far it is

Liverpool v Exeter
Villa v Wycombe
Bradford v Bury
Bolton v Eastleigh
Reading v Huddlesfield
Portsmouth v Ipswich
MK Dons v Northampton

Will chose two. Decent shout. Liverpool and Eastleigh may be up there, but both minnows are away. 

1 minute ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

Leicester against Spurs is probably likely. 

With  the current media Leicester love in you could be right. I still think we should be in with a shout given we`re the only non prem side at home to a prem one and that should count for something. Probably be Pompey v Ipswich though.

On 9 January 2016 at 17:54, Red Right Hand said:

They may want to help a needy club out financially so Bolton v Eastleigh, after all Bolton need the money!

How many get televised anyway? Also, don`t forget Newport still have to play Blackburn after it was postponed today.

Unlikely to choose that, as there's a good chance of more postponements. 

4 minutes ago, samo II said:

Do they tend to show replays the ones they've originally chosen?  Not aware they have before.

No idea, but BBC/BT will think Leicester against Spurs (two top Prem teams) will draw in more viewers than Bristol City against West Brom ****il we start winning and the upset is on). No idea whether overseas broadcasters have any say, but if so they will probably prefer the all Premier League game as well. 

1 hour ago, daored said:

This will be chosen for TV and rearranged for the Wednesday. I can't make Wednesday so guaranteed to be the case!

If Liverpool are picked then their game has to be Wednesday as they play on the previous Sunday. So we'll almost certainly be on the Tuesday regardless of whether it's on TV or not. 

1 hour ago, Just Red said:

We gave a good account of ourselveslast year against WHU on the beeb and really should have won the game. All the ingredients are there for an upset. I would be quite shocked if it's not on tv.

I don't think it will be, Spurs and Leicester drawing has probably seen to that. 

Archived