IGNORED

FA Cup 4th round draw.

JamesBCFC

18 minutes ago, RedM said:

What a crap draw. 1st out of the hat, could have drawn anyone and got the worst club. Not a nice Prem, not a non league underdog. Hard to be enthuastic about west Brom now.

Seriously? The cup is also about progressing, not just about drawing a big team. Beat West Brom and we are favourites to reach the 5th round - and by that stage there will be a better chance of drawing a big team, with a quarter final place at stake. That's an exciting prospect.

Far preferable to an away draw against another Championship side that we would likely lose.

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Seriously? The cup is also about progressing, not just about drawing a big team. Beat West Brom and we are favourites to reach the 5th round - and by that stage there will be a better chance of drawing a big team, with a quarter final place at stake. That's an exciting prospect.

Far preferable to an away draw against another Championship side that we would likely lose.

It's an extremely good draw.

See off West Brom and we've got a great chance of being in the last 16.

Hopefully we won't meet a 'big' team until the Final.

10 hours ago, handsofclay1909 said:

BS4 on Tour, I like where you are coming from. Why the heck do we keep wanting ties against teams we would have difficulty in beating. It is defeatist. We should be trying to win major silverware and thus trying to keep away from the big boys as much as poss.

I agree mate, miss the 9-2 and 0-7 drubbings that we've handed out to non leaguers. And I'm fed up of recent early exits to teams like Crawley, Blackburn and Watford....

If we beat WBA ( and that is a MASSIVE 'if') it would be nice to beat the Posh and then draw the lowest ranked team. 

A cup run this season would be a huge bonus after the horrendous league form and wimping out the league cup to Luton...

30 minutes ago, RedM said:

What a crap draw. 1st out of the hat, could have drawn anyone and got the worst club. Not a nice Prem, not a non league underdog. Hard to be enthuastic about west Brom now.

I'd say Posh at home is a huge incentive to beat WBA, our league 1 team stuffed Peterborough away last season live on Sky so we should do so again if (a MASSIVE 'if') we can beat WBA.

An FA Cup run would be a brill distraction to help us forget our horrendous league form this season and getting humbled by Luton in the league cup....

31 minutes ago, West Hill Red said:

And still they moan.....pathetic!

I might be pathetic but I'd rather concentrate on the league now thanks, that's my priority.

Take the gate money from the West Brom replay, but let's not get too carried away with the prospect of playing Posh. If we don't start winning games we will be back playing thm twice a season soon anyway.

25 minutes ago, RedM said:

I might be pathetic but I'd rather concentrate on the league now thanks, that's my priority.

Take the gate money from the West Brom replay, but let's not get too carried away with the prospect of playing Posh. If we don't start winning games we will be back playing thm twice a season soon anyway.

Blimey M. Not sure about this four time poster giving out grief already....Guess he'll get to love you too soon!:fingerscrossed:

As for the draw, I'm good with it. We will have a couple of new blokes at least by WBA (I should bloody hope so), looking for a game to impress the adoring fans...Do we know if we are the telly game yet?...And I think we can win it, why not, Posh at home for a tenner again, big crowd and 5th round here we come....

Going to Wemberrleeey etc!

Archived