IGNORED

FA Cup 4th round draw.

JamesBCFC

11 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Blimey M. Not sure about this four time poster giving out grief already....Guess he'll get to love you too soon!:fingerscrossed:

As for the draw, I'm good with it. We will have a couple of new blokes at least by WBA (I should bloody hope so), looking for a game to impress the adoring fans...Do we know if we are the telly game yet?...And I think we can win it, why not, Posh at home for a tenner again, big crowd and 5th round here we come....

Going to Wemberrleeey etc!

I'm not at all fussed if he gets to love me or not, I can take someone having a different opinion than mine of course I can, that's what a forum is all about isn't it. I certainly wouldn't tell someone whom I disagreed with that they are pathetic though, I guess that's the difference in them and me. 

As for the game/s all well and good if we had a normal sized squad and looking for games to try a few players or different things, formations etc. But as it is we could be heading into those games(?) with no additional players or payers who are cup tied any how, our small squad being stretched even further. Also it's another game (or two) that our pitch probably doesn't need. 

Feeling pretty meh about it right now, yes we played a blinder against Posh last season (unfortunately I didn't even see it on the TV as I was at a concert at the O2 dome) but the season before that they kicked us to bits didn't they and we had months of injuries. No doubt when the replay happens though I'll be there cheering them on looking forward to playing Peterborough :fingerscrossed:

Archived