IGNORED

Forum slow

wayne allisons tongues

Yes painfully slow on iPhone, rarely on the forum via PC. 

Didnt realise there was an upgrade (not a very good one is it?)

It takes approximately 30 seconds each time you click on a thread to view it. Anything you do takes an age. Just signed in another 30 second wait. Instantaneous before the "downgrade ". 

It's because it's getting battered senseless with people constantly hitting F5. Work last week wasn't an upgrade, database maintenance.  

Server ideally needs replacing at season end 

5 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's because it's getting battered senseless with people constantly hitting F5. Work last week wasn't an upgrade, database maintenance.  

Is that a similar situation to Wade Elliott?

16 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

F5? Refresh page I take it?  

plus the fact the servers have been fine up to this point. Or is there an  large increase in traffic due to January window? 

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

They have deliberately slowed it down so they can take it offline for "essential maintenance work" when Clough's move to Wolves is confirmed...

Its a free service. Remember that. 

Whilst on the subject. No doubt this has been explained when the website got a complete overhaul and re design. As i do remember a lot of threads not liking the format/platform change. I think I must have a terrible memory as i can't really remember how it was set out before the big change. On thing that has gone though is the option to have a signature. Which is a bit of a shame. 

45 minutes ago, Redrobbin said:

Yes painfully slow on iPhone, rarely on the forum via PC. 

Didnt realise there was an upgrade (not a very good one is it?)

It takes approximately 30 seconds each time you click on a thread to view it. Anything you do takes an age. Just signed in another 30 second wait. Instantaneous before the "downgrade ". 

Downgrade would more to suffice....hasn't been this slow since Nelson had an eye test...............

Archived