IGNORED

Who's in goal tonight.

Roadrunner

Cotts says "everyday activities are causing Frankie problems at the moment, so he won't even be around this week".

Apart from the fact Frankie probably struggles with everyday activities regardless of injuries, it's doubtful he'll be in goal or on the bench if Mrs Frankie is having to wipe his bottom with his rib injury...

David O'Leary in goal, it is, then.

3 minutes ago, chowie said:

A big game against a rival at the bottom of the Championship, I find it hard to believe we are only going with one keeper, a very inexperienced one at that.

Only this season at BCFC could something like this actually be happening.  I have to deduce that Max O'Leary is already showing the potential of a world-class goalkeeper and will challenge Butland for the England spot in the future.

What a farce this club has become

No goalkeeper - manager jumping the gun.

No information on our supposed French division 3 striker after all the fuss last week

Total embarrassment over Clough

Can't anyone at the club do a proper interview or offer a proper press release ?

We really are badly run

7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

No information on our supposed French division 3 striker after all the fuss last week

Can't anyone at the club do a proper interview or offer a proper press release ?

We really are badly run

Actually the keeper and Garita situation is what I'd want to keep quiet before a game. Keep them guessing!

I think keepers are the one position that you can have a last minute inclusion on the teamsheet for.

Our win at Carlisle (the day after my wedding) in the GJ promotion season we had John Ruddy from Norwich in goal as Basso was injured, nobody around me at the match had a clue who he was until the lineup was announced.

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

We really are badly run

More outrage. We've signed players on loan before and the first we knew was when they were announced in the lineup. Stephen McManus was one in his first loan spell with us.

We really are badly run

Yeah it's an absolute joke. Remember in the 60s when the club would tweet about our reserve team signings before they moved their laptops into their hotel 

We really are badly run

Oh. Andy Stockhausen says " They've made the signing, just delayed announcing who it is!". Reverse that outrage bus back into the depot.

17 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Oh. Andy Stockhausen says " They've made the signing, just delayed announcing who it is!". Reverse that outrage bus back into the depot.

FFS i'm all for trying to keep deals on the quiet but we seem to take the p1ss nowadays!! 

I'm thinking it might just be Joe Hart......:grr:

8 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Glad we now have an experienced goalie for tonight

Well done City

But as he was training yesterday why leave it this late to announce

Hardly matters to Preston whom we have

Another example of ignoring the fans and otib?

Indeed, certainly the instructions shouldn't change from preston. New keeper in an unfamiliar defence = man on the keeper on all corners and plenty of early shots. Close down all pass backs - unsettle him.

Archived