IGNORED

Cunningham

NewquayRed

19 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Judging from many PNE fans comments on Twitter, Greg has made it very clear that he had/has major issues with Cotterill. 

I don't blame him, blatantly capable of playing at Championship level and just cast off. He wasn't valued but knows he should have been.

Just now, Spike said:

I don't blame him, blatantly capable of playing at Championship level and just cast off. He wasn't valued but knows he should have been.

No doubt a very good player, in Cotts defence Joe Bryan was incredible that season, and had Cunningham been in any other position he'd have been straight in. 

Cunninghams only weakness was wanting the same spot as Bryan who had the season of his life. 

15 minutes ago, Spike said:

'Cast off? Wasn't valued?

What nonsense, Cunningham couldn't get in the team regularly because others were playing better than him.

That happens in all squads, at every level, and rightly so for obvious reasons.

What's Cotts. supposed to do, drop an in form JB last season just to make Cunningham 'feel more valued'? :dunno:

18 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

No doubt a very good player, in Cotts defence Joe Bryan was incredible that season, and had Cunningham been in any other position he'd have been straight in. 

Cunninghams only weakness was wanting the same spot as Bryan who had the season of his life. 

Cunningham was excellent for us at the start , then he had a horrendous injury at Posh and coming back was not at the same level  of performance , this let Joe in and the rest is history .

Just now, pnefcok said:

Greg himself tweeted a while back stating he cost us £0. Staggering really as he's our front runner for player of the season. Suppose it was inevitable that he'd get the winner.

I know, I linked it in the previous post. All those making sarcastic comments towards me and categorically stating we got a fee have gone quiet now.

30 minutes ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

I know, I linked it in the previous post. All those making sarcastic comments towards me and categorically stating we got a fee have gone quiet now.

It was also reported that a fee was involved on Sky, BBC and in the Irish Times...and PNE also said the transfer was for an undisclosed fee:

http://www.pnefc.net/news/article/cunningham-completes-permanent-move-2574939.aspx

Still, you know best...

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It was also reported that a fee was involved on Sky, BBC and in the Irish Times...and PNE also said the transfer was for an undisclosed fee:

http://www.pnefc.net/news/article/cunningham-completes-permanent-move-2574939.aspx

Still, you know best...

I think Cunningham knows best mate, he's the one who was actually transferred. Then again is not likely that he'd know any details about the move whatsoever, obviously.

14 hours ago, Offside said:

Interesting if his celebration was directed at Cotts. Cunningham is a good player and it's a shame we didn't retain him, but given Bryan's form last season it was hardly surprising he didn't get more games.

I thought he'd have been a pivotal player for us this league, a genuine left back who can play in a back four which for a lot of us was the way we thought we'd line up in the championship.

SC obviously an extremely popular man in football judging by Gregs reaction to his goal.

Oh for having Jet and Greg back now!

Just now, Fiale said:

A undisclosed fee could be zero - and if Greg said it was zero seems that's the best first hand evidence you can get.

Exactly, some proper knobs on here. Repeatedly saying to me "I know best" when I've given clear evidence from the PLAYER himself. Not Stockhausen or some other Irish newspaper no mark journalists who haven't even stated a fee anyway, only that it's "undisclosed" which, as you say, could still mean zero. *******.

2 hours ago, Aaron-Bcfc said:

Exactly, some proper knobs on here. Repeatedly saying to me "I know best" when I've given clear evidence from the PLAYER himself. Not Stockhausen or some other Irish newspaper no mark journalists who haven't even stated a fee anyway, only that it's "undisclosed" which, as you say, could still mean zero. *******.

a58d63e8-73af-11e3-_499536b.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH :laugh: 

Archived