IGNORED

Steve Cotterill is insane!!!!

Jesus

Must make me insane then.  

I keep spending my money and investing my time,  heart and soul singing my self horse believing it will help a dozen or so strangers that where red shirts and are based in the bs3 postal areal to actually win a football match but alas,  no change. 

27 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

The video is pretty damning.  Shouting at fans who have expressed an opinion he disagrees with.  Without the fans, there would be no club, he wouldn't have a job.  

Stupid on his part and he should apologise.  Or quit.....

Couldn't hear everything but what opinion were the fans expressing?

All I could make out from the fans was '**** off'

That video struck me as a bit reminiscent of the treatment of the City fans at Cardiff.

Rile someone off camera then film the reaction.

3 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Couldn't hear everything but what opinion were the fans expressing?

All I could make out from the fans was '**** off'

That video struck me as a bit reminiscent of the treatment of the City fans at Cardiff.

Rile someone off camera then film the reaction.

That is absolutely 100% what happened. The F off you hear is from our fans, hence why his mate pushes him away/over a seat. Cotts shouldn't have reacted but it's a typical OTIB over reaction to nothing. Pissed up fans cannot just get away with stuff because they are a fan. Good job the other guy knew what his mate was about to do/say and film it though, otherwise this non story would have slipped under the radar!

At first we kept on getting 'unlucky' in these type of games. But after 26 games I think we can safely say it isn't bad luck and that we 'should have won' again. Cotterill has always talked a load of bollocks but he did a great job last season so no one cared.

I have said he should stay this season but I'm starting to think he can't turn this around, especially as he reckons we won't be signing many good players this window.

1 hour ago, City1984 said:

Must make me insane then.  

I keep spending my money and investing my time,  heart and soul singing my self horse believing it will help a dozen or so strangers that where red shirts and are based in the bs3 postal areal to actually win a football match but alas,  no change. 

The Horse Singer! Good man!

Don't give a mouthful if you don't want a mouthful back. At least you can see he's hurting, he's passionate and upset about the way things are panning out, support the team rather than have a pop all the time. It's an inexperienced squad going through a tough time. nobody complained about the team or manager last season did they. I'm sure we can turn the corner and the whole club will of gained and learned alot from this situation.

11 hours ago, Jesus said:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Most of the comments on here are utterly stupid!

The Einstein quote :- So sacking managers over and over again and expecting different results isn't insanity?

We have been up and down the 3 league for so many years now!!  Surely that proves to some idiot fans, that sacking managers is not the best solution!!

We need to keep a manager and build our club, not just get rid of people when we our having a rough time.

6 months ago, Cotterill was a "god" for bringing the double to Ashton Gate.   Now we are having a tough time, in one of the hardest leagues there is, every idiot wants him out?

The club needs consistency and stability,  REAL fans should be supporting this.    NOT sacking managers and going up and down the leagues for god knows how many years, getting no where!!

So stop believing we should be top of the Premier league, get out of your fantasy world and use your brain for a change, instead of shouting abuse at people who are trying to make a difference at the club.

Lastly, as some sensible fans have already commented on here about the twitter video.   Stop making a mountain out of a mole hill.  At least he bothered to speak to people, rather than ignoring the ignorant gits shouting abuse at him.  Some fans need to be banned for life, it will make Ashton Gate a much better place for true fans and their family's/children. 

#AlwaysBelieve

Archived