IGNORED

WBA ticket help

Ohbasso

I need some help with ordering west brom tickets, I've logged on to the website but it isn't showing any reservations for me or the other season ticket holder linked to my account.

If I go on the season ticket section it shows our season tickets but the reservations page is blank.

Has anyone else had this problem? I've been trying for 3 days now and I'm worried I'll miss out tomorrow as I'll be busy at work.

I've just worked out where I've gone wrong.

One of my mates had my season ticket until last night so to get my ID I checked my old emails and logged in using that ID which let me login and came up with my details but turns out it's different to the ID on my season ticket!

So I logged in with that instead and all sorted now thanks.

When I click on the load option it states not loaded. 

Ive called 8 times today and been on hold for over 30 mins each time without pick up. 

Now I'll have to try and call again tomorrow in the general sale queue which will be even worse and by the time I get there they'll have sold my seat.

Club replied to my tweet saying they'd get someone to call straight away and they haven't. 

P*ss poor on and off the pitch at a time when commercially they should be getting more right than ever! 

46 minutes ago, mightyreds89 said:

When I click on the load option it states not loaded. 

Ive called 8 times today and been on hold for over 30 mins each time without pick up. 

Now I'll have to try and call again tomorrow in the general sale queue which will be even worse and by the time I get there they'll have sold my seat.

Club replied to my tweet saying they'd get someone to call straight away and they haven't. 

P*ss poor on and off the pitch at a time when commercially they should be getting more right than ever! 

I phoned at 10 this morning and got straight through, BUT the girl was having probs with her computer at City ! She said it was because so many people using it. Took about ten mins to get my ticket uploaded to my SC, you're not alone then, even the office staff are having problems !:grr:

4 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I am trying to but WBA tickets , I am a ST  , I am logged on to the ticket area on line but when i attempt to buy the my seat its showing that all seats are sold out.

Any ideas / help

Thanks

Log in, hover over Bristol city tickets, then click on reservations and it should be in there (don't go to the game and then try and click on your seat as I found out myself!) look at the link I posted and follow that step by step :) 

Try that, and then if not you'll have to phone 'em I guess 

I ended up logging in separately and buying our seats individually. You can charge the tickets to your season cards. Couldn't find a way to buy two together  (although I was able to do so for Reading away).

It has to be the worst and most counterintuitive online buying experience in living memory. 

3 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

No criticism of you @Dollymarie , but if they need  a step-by-step guide on booking tickets, they haven't done the website right!

I managed to purchase my WBA ticket but only after someone on here mentioned reserved tickets!  It beggars belief. :grr:

11 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

Nope, I have no tickets showing as reserved, so how do i get my seats?

3 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

All good up to step 4 where there isn't a box to check?

OK so after logging in and out 6 times the 1 ticket has appeared in reserved but not another for a linked season ticket, very strange!

3 minutes ago, castle red said:

Will try at 10 but tried again on line,definitely sold out find this abit poor should of got it  beforfe Wednesday i suppose but if they say seat reserved  untill 10am Thursday it should be available untill 10am Thursday. ......

Those ST`s like yours wont be released till after 10 so it will show all sold until then I would think.......good luck.

Don't worry, it's really confusing but under the WBA game, your seat will show as sold out if you're an ST holder, but click on your name top right, then click on reserved tickets, and it will list your seat for WBA and allow you to buy. Whoever designed the site tried to make it we unintuitive as possible.

Archived