IGNORED

Player's reaction

daored

Now that it's been confirmed that SC has left. How do you think the player's response will be for Saturday's game?

I don't think anyone can suggest they haven't tried for SC or any alterations of lack of effort. SC is responsible for bringing in a good number of these players, a lot has been said about the team spirit and SC Andi's largely responsible for that. Also a lot of these players haven't played at this level before and may feel a level of gratitude to SC.

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

Clue is in the statement....

“The club’s aspiration is to ultimately become a Premier League club and this decision has been made to achieve our overall strategy for growth and player development.
But very much on the cheap”

There, that's nearer the truth

Player reaction will be the same. I don't think effort has ever been called into question (normally the first thing to be yelled on a bad run) fatigue will be the killer. It is only going to get worse with the current size of the squad.

1 minute ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:
2 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Perhaps a couple of players not in the clique may get a run out now instead of the same 11 / 12..

Perhaps a couple of players not in the clique may get a run out now instead of the same 11 / 12..

We don't have too many outside the 'clique'

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Marlon Pack ultimately cost Cotts his job missing that penalty against Charlton.

FFS, that's unbelievably harsh.  You could point the finger at Kodjia for missing 2 sitters in that game plus Wilbraham for missing another.  You could also look at Little against MK Dons.  Win those 2 games and things look a lot less desperate.

2 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Marlon Pack ultimately cost Cotts his job missing that penalty against Charlton.

I'm sorry I don't know how you can say that. There was a lot more not working than a missed penalty. The loss against Charlton was a nail in the coffin sure enough but don't place the blame at Marlon's feet.

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

Sorry. Can't say any more as its their jobs, not fair to reveal names. But I know 6 persons employed by the club in some capacity and I know their opinions. 

Opinions are like arseholes, and maybe like SC. But too many yes men have been/remain at this club contributing to the decline. I liked his petulance and that he rubbed some people up the wrong way. Too many at AG are in it for an easy ride because that's what BCFC is famous for; and arguably does best. 

32 minutes ago, Cardy said:

I would say it was more likely a culmination of events over the season, but also the reluctance to change the playing formation and also the use of subs and loanees…

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Sorry. Can't say any more as its their jobs, not fair to reveal names. But I know 6 persons employed by the club in some capacity and I know their opinions. 

I don't anyone asked to name them, just what is it about Cotts that made them glad to see him gone?

5 minutes ago, Red Army Faction said:

I don't anyone asked to name them, just what is it about Cotts that made them glad to see him gone?

I've seen Facebook and Tweets of a few Club Staff tonight and they're all gutted to see him go , they thank him for everything and wish him well . 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

So the bog cleaner, the tea lady and a car park attendant are three, who are the other three?

:whistle:

Archived