IGNORED

Nigel Pearson ...is in Bristol

Robbie_Turner

5 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

That was obviously taken today!!!! Let's prop the door wide open and let the warmth from the hot sun in!

"Nigel, shall we sit outside after our meal" 

Good point, and about the watch time. Sports Grill and Bar not good enough then, or is it closed for Cotterill's leaving do?

2 minutes ago, Cider red said:

bullshit, is that leicesters yellow away kit from a couple of years ago that the lad is wearing who's been cut out the picture?

Have Leicester had a kit made by Hummel lately? Pretty clear it's a Hummel top, all feels a little early 90s and Spurs!

Hahaha very good detective work - I presumed it was today, could have been yesterday. I have asked the question now to the guy that sent me it - as I said, he has no reason to wind me or anyone else up , he doesnt support City or Rovers, but sent it to me as he thought I'd quite obviously be interested !

2 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Believe the Spice Lounge in Warmley only opens at 6pm and not at lunchtimes.

Indeed, a quick google tells me you are correct

Does anyone else fancy a curry right now though? I'd happily have a chicken madras with Nige and see what his intentions towards my mistress are

Just been in touch with the Spice Thingy place in Warmley and been told that the door was left open coz a member of staff heard Pearson negotiating his contract and when he kept insisting that a door be left open as an escape route he misunderstood and thought Nige meant the door to the premises when obviously he was referring to an escape clause should City be relegated.

4 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Where is our resident detective? @fordy62 you are needed here, I've watched Making a Murderer, and all of a sudden I feel like Poirot!

Funnily enough I've just spent that last 10 minutes googling the following:

Nigel Pearson in a bar

Nigel Pearson casual clothes

Football kits made by Hummel

The first two searches brought back no results. Couldn't find a match on the third. 

2 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Searching Nigel Pearson Spice Lounge on Facebook will find you a higher resolution image... 

Not sure what the Hummel kit is but the green and white in front is Warmley Rangers.

Bravo. Dated April 2015. Tried the exact same search on Google to no avail. Didn't think of Facebook.

Mods any chance of closing this before it goes any further?

12 minutes ago, Taz said:

Fair play to you son. Is it definitely the right place though - not lived in Bristol for years and don't know the place.

In fairness to the comments about the door being open, doesn't mean a lot to be fair. Unless of course it's peeing down in Warmley....

I live around the corner Taz, that's definitely the Barr's court / spice lounge.

27 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

Just had a picture sent to me of Nigel Pearson in Warmley today at the 'Spice Lounge' 

in bristol for for an interview possibly !?

I live very close to the Spice Lounge so just popped round to meet Nigel and ... it's closed (as I thought, only open evenings). That picture looks like it was taken when the weather was a bit warmer!

3 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

So he's in a sunny part of Bristol and needs a new battery for his Casio .

With personal demands like that we've got no chance of getting him. A new battery!!!!

That said, I walked past a jewelers the other day and they had a sign up that said 'Watch batteries fitted here' - I was tempted, but thought going to the pub might be more interesting.

Archived