IGNORED

Nigel Pearson ...is in Bristol

Robbie_Turner

52 minutes ago, Robbie_Turner said:

I'll upload it if you want, it's just a pic of him at the counter , not many clues given away.

image.jpeg

Leaves on the trees of a deciduous plant, door open, too much sun, clothed for summer... and that third face looks like his son. Oh and no tie.. not there for an interview then!

45 minutes ago, phantom said:

Indeed it does !

And at that hour its getting dark is it not? Not been in Blighty in winter for ages so cannot recall.

He wears his watch on his right arm? He's a left hander then.

43 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

18 minutes ago, ciderup said:

They took over the Barrs Court Inn fishy.

I just text the owner, they're not even open yet. It's bollox!

Cracking good wind up though to be fair.

Yeah excellent, and their lamb madras is very respectable.  Although I reckon Nigel is more of a Jalfrazi kind of man.  Mopped up with a keema naan and a pint of kingfisher

51 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Where is our resident detective? @fordy62 you are needed here, I've watched Making a Murderer, and all of a sudden I feel like Poirot!

Where is our resident detective? @fordy62 you are needed here, I've watched Making a Murderer, and all of a sudden I feel like a parrot!

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

Leaves on the trees of a deciduous plant, door open, too much sun, clothed for summer... and that third face looks like his son. Oh and no tie.. not there for an interview then!

And at that hour its getting dark is it not? Not been in Blighty in winter for ages so cannot recall.

He wears his watch on his right arm? He's a left hander then.

I'm left-handed and have ALWAYS worn my watch on my left hand.

Archived