IGNORED

Neil Warnock

iamsober

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Sorry what? 

What would you like explaining, he is a proven manager at this level will make any team he manages hard to beat and nasty, will bring players in who will fight for the cause and motivate those already here to push themselves further...you have posted several times recently your hate for him without even acknowledging what he could bring to us for a short term fix.... If you think there is a dream solution to the mess we are in and a moyes/Pearson type is gonna ride in and rescue us then your very deluded...we are in a fight and we need to get ugly, warnock is ugly but he is ugly efficient... He is 100% the short term fix or we end up with Pemberton and Elliott till end of the season or, tisdale or Appleton...I know who I would rather have....and just so you know most players who have played for warnock have a very favourable view of him, it has come to light that this was certainly not the opinion of a few players under cotta......desperate times desperate measures

1 minute ago, cynic said:

Well, Warnock would be a very desperate measure I'll give you that.

Absolutely no chance that he would be invited here by SL.

None.

Zilch.

**** all.

Whether he is invited or not is not what I am saying...would he have a better chance of keeping us up than most realistic options,,, yes 100%... He already steadied the ship at qpr this season, they haven't won since he left...people need to get their head out of their backsides and forget the past 

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

stuff 

I was more referring to your "I know nothing" comments. I know plenty of things thank you. One being I don't want someone of his ilk, a man with no integrity, a man who will happily lie and cheat to suit his own agenda, on the touch line at my football club. Nor I can pretty confidently say does our owner. 

I also know lots of things about non related football matters so please don't make such a flippant sweeping generalisation about myself again, just because you don't agree with my view point thank you. 

3 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

We could do with a bit of this.  Sort out some of the under performing, overpaid muppets.

Too right... But we have far too nice a fan base too want this...bit of ******* fire when we take the pitch would be nice....lots of people on here have moaned like girls before about how clint hill and Shaun Derry at qpr were thugs...god I would love them two of 6 years ago in our team right now

3 minutes ago, howey_ducky said:

We could do with a bit of this.  Sort out some of the under performing, overpaid muppets.

Ssshhh! Don't big up Warnock or Dolly Marie will threaten to push you in the Cumberland Basin!

He's only won promotion SEVEN times and stabilised clubs by getting them to fight hard for the cause and give everything for the shirt and the fans.

But that's not enough for the wise, anti-Warnock sages on here...

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I was more referring to your "I know nothing" comments. I know plenty of things thank you. One being I don't want someone of his ilk, a man with no integrity, a man who will happily lie and cheat to suit his own agenda, on the touch line at my football club. Nor I can pretty confidently say does our owner. 

I also know lots of things about non related football matters so please don't make such a flippant sweeping generalisation about myself again, just because you don't agree with my view point thank you. 

Get ee out the stingers MC RISC77...:chant6ez:

Not for me. I thought we were all ( at least mostly ) in agreement with the style of football we wanted to see and had enough of route one tactics? I would rather play my way out of trouble. Not bottle it at the first sign of trouble. Have the courage of your convictions. Not a return to those boring 90 minutes of festering s@@t for me! 

I'm unsure about Warnock but only because I'd like to see Pearson or someone of that ilk be given the job permanently.  As a short term fix he'd be the man for the job tho.  Players such as Bryan wouldn't continue to perform sub-standardly.  

He's a marmite figure, I get that.  The one thing we need to keep us in this division is someone with a bit of bottle that'll upset the prancers and get us playing football that upsets other teams, if that means kicking lumps out of them (within limits) then so be it.

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Haha...what do you know about warnock a proven manager who gets teams promoted, a man who gets players motivated to win at this level...what has he done that proves he is a cheat... Was he not cheated at Ashton gate via the phantom goal but I'm sure that was alright for you... Your post is unsubstantiated and just a generalised statement...I don't care what lansdown thinks I respect him greatly with his off field work but I don't believe he can run a football club effectively on a day to day basis 

8 minutes ago, cynic said:

Steadied the ship at QPR ?

They couldn't wait to get rid of him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3314982/QPR-locked-power-struggle-Les-Ferdinand-Neil-Warnock-Championship-club-decide-new-manager.html

Bloke is past it, he's an old man with a big gob and outdated views.

And he's burnt his bridges here with what he had to say about the club and its directors and management some time ago - 100% no chance that he would be welcome here by SL.

Won 2 and drew one of his four games as interim manager I would happily take that win % till end of the season and not give a toss what these precious players or fans think... We need to stay in the division, he has a method for getting teams to play at this level of it upsets people I don't care, but for me warnock all day over the no marks we could get

18 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

But people on here have said with great confidence that Mr Lansdown is also a liar and publicly lies to suit his own agenda and they have given 'examples' of his lies.

I don't happen to think SL is a liar but given the 'proof' and the fact you despise Warnock for being 'a man who will happily lie...' why haven't you condemned SL too and wanted him hounded out the club?

Yet you can say 'pretty confidently' that our owner agrees with you?!

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:
2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

But people on here have said with great confidence that Mr Lansdown is also a liar and publicly lies to suit his own agenda and they have given 'examples' of his lies.

I don't happen to think SL is a liar but given the 'proof' and the fact you despise Warnock for being 'a man who will happily lie...' why haven't you condemned SL too and wanted him hounded out the club?

Yey you can say 'pretty confidently' that our owner agrees with you?!

Yey you can say 'pretty confidently' that our owner agrees with you?!

There is no proof mate

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

As you and I said earlier, it would be a desperate appointment.

But it just won't happen anyway so pointless in discussing it.

True desperate but for 5 months do you think he would keep us up, I believe 100% he would, then we start again in the summer

Aside from all the nonsense I post, I do actually have an opinion on football.

And that opinion would be 'Open to the idea of Warnock as caretaker till the end of the season, and then see where we are'.

Might be expensive in the short term, but if we stay up it could be the cheapest decision the club has ever made.

Lansdown and Warnock had a spat over the Sears "ghost goal" after Warnock accused City of cheating, and Lansdown said they were simply playing to the whistle. The rights and wrongs of that particular debate are a separate issue.

However, my point is this is the only evidence I can find of a disagreement between the two. I don't believe that is sufficient evidence to say with any confidence that Lansdown would not considering employing him. It was over six years ago and Lansdown may well be grown up enough to put it behind him for the greater good of the club, if he thinks Warnock could do a job for us here.

17 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It only takes a quick Google to find some of SL's comments on him. 

Can't find anything on Google...

But opinions and views change in a split second in football. When Warnock was QPR manager he went ballistic when Blackburn Rovers' striker El Hadji Diouf allegedly abused Jamie Mackie as he lay on the turf with a broken leg, Warnock called him a 'sewer rat' amongst other things and made out he was a despicable human being.

A year later, as Leeds' boss, Warnock signed El Hadji Diouf....

If Mr Lansdown thinks Warnock would keep us up he should get him in. 

Past feelings count for nothing in football...

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Aside from all the nonsense I post, I do actually have an opinion on football.

And that opinion would be 'Open to the idea of Warnock as caretaker till the end of the season, and then see where we are'.

Might be expensive in the short term, but if we stay up it could be the cheapest decision the club has ever made.

Just would not see SL being interested in a million years. Might as well pick up the phone to Joe Jordan for a five month job.

22 minutes ago, cynic said:

As you and I said earlier, it would be a desperate appointment.

But it just won't happen anyway so pointless in discussing it.

To confirm then you are disregarding his pedigree and the fact qpr haven't won a game since he left despite appointing so say one of the up and coming managers in English football, just because warlock is a has been?

7 hours ago, Nibor said:

Some people want those at their football club to have a basic level of integrity and Colin ****** doesn't. He's a cheating scumbag who shouldn't be in football let alone at City. 

What about (reportedly) sacking SC by phone, by being second to release a statement, by putting him through a press conference hours before sacking, by making no statement today for our fans, by having our manager and benefactor making contradictory stories about budgets and the reasons for our failures to convert targets, by sacking a man who delivered promotion and was rewarded with one perm signing, by reportedly reneging on pre-agreed deals or having a board of directors with zero accountability including a son who had zero credentials at appointment; perhaps still.

I'm not sure you'll find what your after (integrity) at BCFC in its current guise. 

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

What about (reportedly) sacking SC by phone, by being second to release a statement, by putting him through a press conference hours before sacking, by making no statement today for our fans, by having our manager and benefactor making contradictory stories about budgets and the reasons for our failures to convert targets, by sacking a man who delivered promotion and was rewarded with one perm signing, by reportedly reneging on pre-agreed deals or having a board of directors with zero accountability including a son who had zero credentials at appointment; perhaps still.

I'm not sure you'll find what your after (integrity) at BCFC in its current guise. 

How is any of that unsubstantiated rumour and gossip even remotely relevant to the abhorrent idea of appointing Colin ****** or the post you're replying to?

Archived