IGNORED

Double Glazing

where's the joy

2 windows and 2 departures,

double trouble

As soon as the chance to land a transfer comes into play either the MD of the business or the manager get sacked.

this shows tragic stewardship by the board. 

sack them out side the window but not inside, surely

however if you don't want to sign anyone then this is a great way to explain away the available time

SC' stubbornness might have cemented his exit but the timing has been like watching a comic edition of keystone kops

if they haven't lined up a Pearson already thats even more unforgiveable.

unless the real reason is Lansdown had put the money in place had said do whatever it takes and then SC, tried to get Clough cheap 

and not closing the deal cost him his job 

i was really looking forward to this window and suspect all OTIB boys were,

right now i wish it hadn't happened

11 minutes ago, where's the joy said:

As soon as the chance to land a transfer comes into play either the MD of the business or the manager get sacked.

this shows tragic stewardship by the board. 

sack them out side the window but not inside, surely

however if you don't want to sign anyone then this is a great way to explain away the available time

SC' stubbornness might have cemented his exit but the timing has been like watching a comic edition of keystone kops

if they haven't lined up a Pearson already thats even more unforgiveable.

unless the real reason is Lansdown had put the money in place had said do whatever it takes and then SC, tried to get Clough cheap 

and not closing the deal cost him his job 

i was really looking forward to this window and suspect all OTIB boys were,

right now i wish it hadn't happened

That's a very simplistic take on Cotterills sacking.

The fact is that it's been inevitable for several weeks that he would be replaced. He was on borrowed time and the combination of Tuesday's defeat and the bust up with the fans sealed his fate. It had nothing to do with Clough deal either. The decision to fire him was made before that deal collapsed.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

That's a very simplistic take on Cotterills sacking.

The fact is that it's been inevitable for several weeks that he would be replaced. He was on borrowed time and the combination of Tuesday's defeat and the bust up with the fans sealed his fate. It had nothing to do with Clough deal either. The decision to fire him was made before that deal collapsed.

and still they fired him by phone? that is a ******* joke.

Archived