IGNORED

Atmosphere/mood tomorrow

WolfOfWestStreet

Leaving in a minute for the game. Going to be interesting to see the atmosphere.

In an odd way I think we may see a decent effort. I actually see no reason for them to be so, asthey gave their best, but wonder if some players will be feeling in some way they let Cotts down? Might mean they are up for it.

12 hours ago, REBS14 said:

I think there will be a lot of passion tomorrow, look out for a good banner reflecting what most fans think about SC.

Win or lose tomorrow i think the day will be about reflection and a good deal of emotion and passion will be on display !

Wont be thinking of SC, my thoughts will be of getting three points  to help us stay up. Will get behind the players as always. The board is none of my business . Hope SL stays on as a fair few want his mates out. Cotts is gone let's move on. ( won't forget last year in a hurry)

COYR

So. What did we all think? 

Personally, one of the best atmospheres for a long while. From my position in the Atyeo there was great noise coming from the Dolman & South. Bloody brilliant. Would love it if we could all turn in this sort of atmos every week. 

Oh, and a good day of sticker sales too, so thanks to all that purchased. Please stick responsibly. 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Personally, one of the best atmospheres for a long while. From my position in the Atyeo there was great noise coming from the Dolman & South. Bloody brilliant. Would love it if we could all turn in this sort of atmos every week. 

Oh, and a good day of sticker sales too, so thanks to all that purchased. Please stick responsibly. 

I thought it was a good atmosphere today. I did feel like a weight had lifted, or the tension had been released somewhat, but then comes the worry of City appointing the 'wrong' manager…great performance and a last minute goal certainly lifted the mood.

13 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think the atmosphere / noise has been better all season.  The only game is was quiet was Tuesday v PNE...which is rare for a night game.  The first half was turgid though.

Lets home we can get a few more three points at home.  I think we will pick up a few points on the road too.

Great support all game today....

..we got what we had been asking for in the change of formation and tactics and personnel ..... (shame it had to take an axe to make it happen but that's football)

and I think , because of that, we all felt a "duty" to give them everything we could in our support and not moan or more importantly panic.and as a result the team felt our belief instead of our panic and responded very positively,  we saw them literally grow taller as we piled on the pressure at the end despite being knackered. ...... The goal was coming , and boy when it did.....

Long time since I have heard fans singing on the way out of AG like we were today.....  and hope the next time is not too far away...

Archived