IGNORED

Atmosphere/mood tomorrow

WolfOfWestStreet

I hope they get a great reception, one that lets the team know the fans are behind the players.

Hope Wade gets a great reception too...never easy for Pembo and Wade to fill SC's shoes, when the whole football world will be looking on.

I can see us winning and the crowd getting behind the team...fingers crossed.

5 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I think we can forget our useless board and get onside with the players. They need us. 

We can also feel free of the limitations of a clueless manager(at championship level) and maybe, just maybe see a difference in our formation/tactics. Fingers crossed.

After a period of reflection I'm quite sad it has turned out this way. Quite emotional about it. After last season all of us wanted Cotts to succeed but it just hasn't worked out that way.

It's like one of those marriages where you both love each other but it just isn't working out and although it's sad to seperate you know it's the right thing to do and that's exactly how I feel right now.

7 minutes ago, REBS14 said:

I think there will be a lot of passion tomorrow, look out for a good banner reflecting what most fans think about SC.

Win or lose tomorrow i think the day will be about reflection and a good deal of emotion and passion will be on display !

Good luck with the banner. Our club will remove these faster than the military police in Pyongyang (if there's anything remotely controversial). 

40 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Good luck with the banner. Our club will remove these faster than the military police in Pyongyang (if there's anything remotely controversial). 

There's nothing controversial.  Just a simple thanks.

Regulars on here will know my views on SC, but that has never stopped me singing my ass off every game, and it'll be no different this week.
When in the ground, I cheer the team on to the best of my ability, I've never booed or jeered SC in the ground.  On here is different, you can vent without any impact. But in the ground I give 100% support to the players and manager.

So I'll be singing as loud as possible, as usual.  Hopefully everyone else will too.

We're gonna try to spread the flags across the area a bit more this week too, and of course we have SC's banner pre-kick off.

6 hours ago, REBS14 said:

I think there will be a lot of passion tomorrow, look out for a good banner reflecting what most fans think about SC.

Win or lose tomorrow i think the day will be about reflection and a good deal of emotion and passion will be on display !

6 hours ago, Harry said:

There's nothing controversial.  Just a simple thanks.

Regulars on here will know my views on SC, but that has never stopped me singing my ass off every game, and it'll be no different this week.
When in the ground, I cheer the team on to the best of my ability, I've never booed or jeered SC in the ground.  On here is different, you can vent without any impact. But in the ground I give 100% support to the players and manager.

So I'll be singing as loud as possible, as usual.  Hopefully everyone else will too.

We're gonna try to spread the flags across the area a bit more this week too, and of course we have SC's banner pre-kick off.

Fair play lads for the positivity.

Look forward to seeing the SC banner.

7 hours ago, Just Red said:

After a period of reflection I'm quite sad it has turned out this way. Quite emotional about it. After last season all of us wanted Cotts to succeed but it just hasn't worked out that way.

It's like one of those marriages where you both love each other but it just isn't working out and although it's sad to seperate you know it's the right thing to do and that's exactly how I feel right now.

Nice Analogy 

Sums up pretty much how I feel too 

I too am feeling a bit down after this weeks events, but it just wouldn't be city without some drama and that's why I love it as I know and believe that our time will come again, whether that's today, next week or next season, we should be privileged to witness the best footballing season of many of our lives last season and going forward a group of players that clearly love playing for our club.

One thing that matters now though is we all stay positive, Cotts was a winner and so are his players, so we need to do our bit for the lads today by staying positive for them. If a player makes a mistake, criticising won't help that player, we've already shown this season in certain games how us being vocal in a positive manner can help the team (in particular Forest and Wolves games).

I hope everyone enjoys today, but most of all irrespective of whether someone misplaces a pass, does something 'in your opinion' isn't the right thing to do (i.e a back pass or side wards pass) or makes a mistake, then get behind the team, we'd only be cheating ourselves if we don't 'support' them!

1 hour ago, Goatlover69 said:

Nice Analogy 

Sums up pretty much how I feel too 

Yep, pretty much exactly the same comments we were having when GJ left - very similar feeling. 

Important we get behind Pemberton and Wade today - they'll no doubt be doing their best in difficult circumstances.

9 hours ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

What's the feeling going to be like from the stands tomorrow now the dust is settling on a crazy couple of days.

ill be honest I'm still pretty upset so not sure how I'm going to be tomorrow when I get inside the gate. 

let's hope it's a good game but to say I'm looking forward to it would be a lie. 

I can feel a new wave of optimism running through the club, I feel excited for our future again... Buzzing for today's game.

Some fans wanted Cotts out and some didn't. I hope those that wanted him out will now fully focus on getting behind the players as the team in whichever line up and formation is essentially the same. Sometimes felt this season has been quiet due to lack of belief in the stands. I do believe these players are giving everything and it's very different to other relegation threatened teams we've had. Would be great to do the double over what seems a prem bound team. Let's make some proper noise.  Last thing the players are gonna need now is fans singling them out.

10 hours ago, Nicky Morgan's Organ said:

I, for one, will be making a low continuous humming noise for at least the vast majority of tomorrow's match 

Admirable support Nicky.

Bet you can't make that noise from where I do though. Or perhaps you can.

Archived