IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Middlesbrough Match Day Thread

5 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Very good point mate. He can used as a wise head substitute at the shakey times.

I'd not meant it as a dig at SC either (reading it back it looks like it might be...), but a genuine point, for exactly the reason you mention.

Even though we might lack that height and power in the starting line up, I think we've some nice experience and options on the bench by choosing those players to kick off.

4 minutes ago, RedYoshi said:

Here's hoping that such a turn of events won't merely mean that we trade the 94th minute goal for one in every other minute of the match...

Indeed.  I expect nothing from this game, but there is a lingering fear that SC was using them to their maximum, and this could end up more Derby away than this same fixture away earlier in the season.

Edited by samo II
18 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Charlie Austin to Southampton for 4 Mil!

What a bargain although he is still not as good as Trevor Francis.. the first million pound man... and we all thought that was just sillllieeeee money.

8 minutes ago, samo II said:

At least now if Wilbraham is on the pitch for his defensive qualities at that point, he'll not have 90+ minutes in his legs.

Good point... is Freeman injured?