IGNORED

What was wrong with Flint??

coxyboy

4 hours ago, coxyboy said:

Anybody see Flinty when we scored? Only one not to join in with celibrating Korey's arrival, Pack went to get him but shrugged him off. Always cones round ground at end to clap, even more so after a fantastic win but straigh down tunnel. Just curious ??

Probably relief more than anything

55 minutes ago, Portland Bill said:

Perhaps he was peed off because of the reaction from some fans at the end of the PNE game, players are human and don't appreciate getting shite one minute and worshipped the next. SC obviously means a lot to Flint and he possibly didn't/doesn't like how he's been sacked. The non celebration was probably his way of showing his feelings.

You could be right Bill. By all means look back.......but don't stare:sad26:

5 minutes ago, redmycolour said:

Did anyone notice Flint's goal celebration after the goal on CH5 fls.he was not a very happy chappie.I think he was not happy because his header was going in but Burns put the finishing touch to it.took his credit away maybe.

Think it was very much a case of staying focused, knowing that Boro would have one last attack and we always concede in the 90th minute.

5 hours ago, redmycolour said:

Did anyone notice Flint's goal celebration after the goal on CH5 fls.he was not a very happy chappie.I think he was not happy because his header was going in but Burns put the finishing touch to it.took his credit away maybe.

It wasnt going in! I was right behind it in the dolman and if burns hadnt have touched it we'd be sat here saying what a decent performance for a 0-0 draw. 

24 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Thank you for confirming my point. I can only assume CARAW has never sat/stood on the side.

Thank you too!! How burns could b on the 6 yd line facing goal, glance it towards goal yet be told his header made it go away from goal?! Oh dear. However as i said i dont care as we won!

1 hour ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

It was 100% going in. If anything Burns' header took it away from the target. How you could get that view from the side in unbelievable.

This really doesn't make sense. If he took it away from the target it'd be 0-0 and we would be feeling a lot less happy. Anyway who cares it went in and we've got out mojo back...maybe.

17 minutes ago, citywest30 said:

This really doesn't make sense. If he took it away from the target it'd be 0-0 and we would be feeling a lot less happy. Anyway who cares it went in and we've got out mojo back...maybe.

Anyone else think a couple of weeks back it would have gone wide or even more likely, been cleared off the line starting a Boro attack that they scored from?

4 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

Anyone else think a couple of weeks back it would have gone wide or even more likely, been cleared off the line starting a Boro attack that they scored from?

A couple of weeks ago, it would have been at the other end RRH! :(

Archived