IGNORED

Korey smith - unbelievable

BUTOR

7 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

MOTM for me but unfortunately you have to share it around a bit every now and again!

Most consistent performer this season by some distance.

I've just been on 606 and told Chappers and Robbie Savage that Korey Smith was one of the best midfield players in the Championship, small, but beautifully formed.

Any new parent will testify that for the first few days you really are on a high and despite the lack of sleep that high keeps you going. In fact sometimes that high prevents you from sleeping rather than the actual baby. It's the come down from that high that is tougher than the initial few days.

For a footballer the most important thing is having good sleep and eating healthily. I remember once watching an interview with a player who had recently had a baby and to ensure he stayed in top condition the mother and baby had to sleep in a different room to not interrupt his sleep nor affect his performances. Those are the sort of sacrifices footballers have to make.

1 hour ago, Just Red said:

Any new parent will testify that for the first few days you really are on a high and despite the lack of sleep that high keeps you going. In fact sometimes that high prevents you from sleeping rather than the actual baby. It's the come down from that high that is tougher than the initial few days.

For a footballer the most important thing is having good sleep and eating healthily. I remember once watching an interview with a player who had recently had a baby and to ensure he stayed in top condition the mother and baby had to sleep in a different room to not interrupt his sleep nor affect his performances. Those are the sort of sacrifices footballers have to make.

hard life,,isnt that the sacrifices any working man does,for less money

Archived