IGNORED

Korey smith - unbelievable

BUTOR

1 minute ago, citywest30 said:

The player over all others in this squad that I'd hate most to lose. Felt he showed something different to all the others last season too and would have won P of the S had it not have been for Flint's goals. He got my vote.

Yep. Shit myself when he went down clutching his leg.

Best player on the pitch today yet again, I've said it before but if he keeps on with these incredible performances then I'm not sure we are going to be able to hold onto him as he should be playing for a top of the table Championship team at the very minimum imho.  I really hope Karanka wasn't paying too much attention to him this afternoon! Not sure of his contract situation but let's get him signed on an improved long term deal. ASAP! 

I hate to keep repeating myself, sorry I'll rephrase that, i am happy to keep repeating myself, but from day one I have never quite understood how we got him here. I really don't understand why there a not teams queuing up to take him off us, but I am happy that they are not. The closest to Gerry Gow you can get in the modern game, there I have said it again!! :P

12 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

I honestly thought his game was done after he went down early doors !

That's 4 home games this season he's gone down beating the ground in apparent agony with what appeared to be a serious injury.

Then after the game is stopped and he gets treatment he's back up, walks around gingerly for half a minute, then is back to running around normally.

Just as well, big relief all round, but if that was an opposition player we'd be furious and giving him hell.

On 16 January 2016 at 19:42, OldlandReddies said:

super player, too good for us. we are very lucky to have him. would walk into any of the top championship sides and i'm sure could play prem league. 

Too good for us? I hate comments like that! Why? An ambitious club with aspirations, albeit not being realised. In the games he hasn't played in we drew 2-2 away and Ipswich and narrowly lost to the west brom, not bad results in a he context of this season. He's a very good player but he's not the messiah.'he was poor against Rotherham and reading, but he is the anti-pack. Will never get criticism even though he often over plays and gets caught in possession. Pack can have a great game and everyone says, I'm no fan of him but...... 

51 minutes ago, YorkshireSection said:

Partner Smith with a decent player, rather than Pack and he will shine.

Packs replacement is our main priority IMHO!

he at least needs some competition

Can't believe many will really agree with this? 

Pack has been our most consistently (good) player during January, especially in the games where we've played a more traditional formation. Him and Smith holding with our new attacking additions will work well. Now means we're not relying on both pack and smith to hold and be creative. 

Our main priority now by a country mile is a natural finisher at championship level.

I missed the 'boro game and only watched the West Brom game on tv so haven't seen the 43?3? Live.  Can't really judge easily on to, because you only get the camera view.  I'm used to watching from behind the right back.

Very much looking forward to Saturday, to see what difference it has or hasn't made.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

I missed the 'boro game and only watched the West Brom game on tv so haven't seen the 43?3? Live.  Can't really judge easily on to, because you only get the camera view.  I'm used to watching from behind the right back.

Very much looking forward to Saturday, to see what difference it has or hasn't made.

We look a lot more rigid and solid in defence, but I think we are struggling going forward because kodjia's link up play isn't his strong points.

On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 09:48, Nogbad the Bad said:

That's 4 home games this season he's gone down beating the ground in apparent agony with what appeared to be a serious injury.

Then after the game is stopped and he gets treatment he's back up, walks around gingerly for half a minute, then is back to running around normally.

Just as well, big relief all round, but if that was an opposition player we'd be furious and giving him hell.

If Korey were to miss a number of games through injury, life would be like this; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqenACEPa8

RIP Harry Nilsson

On 1/16/2016 at 21:29, slartibartfast said:

On 1/17/2016 at 09:48, Nogbad the Bad said:

Make that 5!

Archived