IGNORED

David Moyes

boadle

30 minutes ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

Hahaha imagine

I don't know why but I've had a gut feeling since SC went, that Moyes will be coming here!  I just don't see him getting a Premier league job. He went to Spain to sort of 're invent' himself, ( if you know what I mean ) the same as Steve McLaren had to do when he went to PSV. McLaren had to step down to the championship to prove himself again before he got another Prem job.

Moyes needs to take a job to prove himself again, he isn't going to get a top ten Championship side because I can't see any of those teams ( except Cardiff, but they are a basket case of a club) sacking their manager.

We are as good an option as he's going to get at the moment imo, and he knows us and how he would be warmly welcomed back:yes:  No I'm not drunk!!!, but possibly 100% wrong :cool:

22 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Just asked if he has had any offers. Wait and see was his answer.

I remember it as:

Lineker asked him if he would be getting back into management?

DM replied that he was enjoying the rest and waiting for the right opportunity.

GL then said (not exact words) about something that come up this week. To which Moose just smiled.

I wonder if it mreant anything. I'd love to see him back at City

1 hour ago, Portland Bill said:

I don't know why but I've had a gut feeling since SC went, that Moyes will be coming here!  I just don't see him getting a Premier league job. He went to Spain to sort of 're invent' himself, ( if you know what I mean ) the same as Steve McLaren had to do when he went to PSV. McLaren had to step down to the championship to prove himself again before he got another Prem job.

Moyes needs to take a job to prove himself again, he isn't going to get a top ten Championship side because I can't see any of those teams ( except Cardiff, but they are a basket case of a club) sacking their manager.

We are as good an option as he's going to get at the moment imo, and he knows us and how he would be warmly welcomed back:yes:  No I'm not drunk!!!, but possibly 100% wrong :cool:

PSV??

McClaren went to Holland to manage FC Twente...

I'm getting a little pee coming out meself....

It is not beyond the realms of fantasy....moyes that is, not me wetting meself.....

Think about it......just 3 days ago we were the most depressed fans in the country so we were, and had a manager whom we loved dearly but was frustrating us with his almost religious belief in the wing back system,, also a team which at times looked like scared rabbits in the oppositions attacking headlights, and had conceded goals in added time in last 3 games, plus the prospect of league leaders and premiership elect Boro coming to town, just coincidentally on a run of NINE clean sheets in a row ,and god knows how many straight wins,, but look what happened .....

I guess what I am trying to say is, " It's a funny old game"...

7 hours ago, formerly known as ivan said:

So you heard him say "come and get me Bristol City"?

No that would be something along the lines of City of Bristol gets me, all cut up with emotion (the missing bit), and so I am coming... that sounds sort of backwards.

6 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

Glad I'm not the only one!

Make that three. Perhaps its something to do with him being a dapper dresser although if that were correct then Tisdale would be trending a bit more I would have thought. :dunno:

Archived