IGNORED

Do we do a Preston for WBA replay

redysteadygo1

7 hours ago, OldlandReddies said:

highly likely that west brom will rest most of their 1st team so we have a decent chance of going through if we play our best 11. would be a massive boost for confidence if we win and a big performance infront of a big crowd could help attract players/manager. lets go for it !!

They got stuffed on Saturday (3-0 at Saints) & they've got a W Mids derby on Saturday (Villa). They're not exactly way clear of the relegation zone. Likely that they're going to see this cup game as an inconvenience.

Any idea if it's a near sell out? Would look good on the telly.......

28 minutes ago, finbarr_in_zurich said:

They got stuffed on Saturday (3-0 at Saints) & they've got a W Mids derby on Saturday (Villa). They're not exactly way clear of the relegation zone. Likely that they're going to see this cup game as an inconvenience.

Any idea if it's a near sell out? Would look good on the telly.......

More likely they`ll see it as a relatively easy way to the 5th round with Posh at home next. I wouldn`t change things too much, maybe KA for Wes and PERHAPS Wilbs for JK. Assuming we won`t risk LF so Bobby in again and possibly Waggy for DW or JB depending on DW`s injury.

Would expect us to make some changes up front. Pulis also complained of his team being leggy on Tuesday, so would expect them to make some changes, albeit still a team strong enough they judge to beat us. Both of us I am sure would love to win it, but would swop it for a win next Saturday!

Edit, and I am right in saying ODonnell cannot play?

10 hours ago, Chairman Mao said:

O'Donnell, (right to left) Little, Flint, Williams, Bryan, U21, Pack, Burns, Reid, Wagstaff, Wilbraham

Bring on Freeman (LW), Agard (RW) and Ayling/U21 when needed, give Kodjia (who looks knackered) and Smith (frankly the League is much more important) a rest, Baker on the bench with a rest too, those 3 are the vital trio to keeping us up.

Need to change your keeper there. O'Donnell is cup tied

Was thinking more for Bench.

Here goes my selection;

O'Leary

Ayling, Flint, Baker, Williams

Smith, Pack, Wagstaff (get some minutes, Reid to start v Leeds)

Burns, Agard, Bryan (Kodjia a rest)

subs:

Woolacott, Little, Reid, Kodjia, Wilbraham, Vyner, Freeman / u21 (Kelly or Dowling)

Expecting to be miles out!

21 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Was thinking more for Bench.

Here goes my selection;

O'Leary

Ayling, Flint, Baker, Williams

Smith, Pack, Wagstaff (get some minutes, Reid to start v Leeds)

Burns, Agard, Bryan (Kodjia a rest)

subs:

Woolacott, Little, Reid, Kodjia, Wilbraham, Vyner, Freeman / u21 (Kelly or Dowling)

Expecting to be miles out!

Don't think you will be far out, and we can always rest a few when we are three up! Have we heard anything about Freeman's knock yet or indeed Baker?

Archived