IGNORED

Euro 2016

'Orns

So, made the decision this weekend to go over to France for a few days with my Welsh mate for the big game

Plan is straight from work on the Tuesday, catch a ferry, drive to somewhere handy to Lens and get on the piss for a few days. Planning on taking a tent, is anyone else doing the same - if so, have you got anywhere booked for a few days?? Presume the game will be on a big screen somewhere local??

31 minutes ago, Woodsy said:

Do you happen to know the name of the Park, Kid?

@Taunton_BCFC brave, staying in Belgium right now!!

I don't think location has been confirmed yet but they will be providing fan zones in all venue cities. Unless there's another almighty riot on the beach in Marseille, that is!

We're staying is Arras, just outside Lens.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I don't think location has been confirmed yet but they will be providing fan zones in all venue cities. Unless there's another almighty riot on the beach in Marseille, that is!

We're staying is Arras, just outside Lens.

Three Lions fans have been clamouring to get their hands on tickets for England’s Euro 2016 campaign. 

With UEFA’S ticket application deadline fast-approaching on Monday 18 January, England Supporters Travel Club members have logged on in their thousands to secure their place in France this summer. 

Unsurprisingly, the mouthwatering fixture against Wales in Lens on Thursday 16 June is already oversubscribed and a ballot will be needed. 

However, supporters still stand a good chance of securing tickets for the Group B opener against Russia in Marseille on Saturday 11 June and the fixture with Slovakia in Saint-Etienne on Monday 20 June. 

In particular, the match-up at Marseille’s Stade Velodrome has seen England supporters given a welcome allocation of 11,000 tickets. This compares to 6,000 tickets for the match against Slovakia at the Stade Geoffroy Guichard and 5,000 for the popular Wales fixture at the Stade Bollaert-Delelis.

In the hope of England progressing beyond Group B, members can also apply for tickets for the knock-out rounds ahead of the forthcoming deadline. 

For more information and to stand a chance of securing your place at Euro 2016, click here for more details. 

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/england/2016/jan/last-chance-for-euro-2016-tickets-070116#4idZM3rgSlfIJlh9.99

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

That's me guaranteed a ticket for the Russia game. Not doing the Slovakia one and just have to hope I have enough caps for the Wales game.

If you sign up to England Supporters Travel Club today for £65 and apply for the Russia game you will be guaranteed a ticket for it...

Got a link? England website not working properly on the mobile...

33 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

Got a link? England website not working properly on the mobile...

I would ring them up before to check before you joined up that the information would be processed in time to allow you to still apply as you would need  Number is - 0800 389 1966. I have a feeling that the FA are confident of getting extra tickets for Slovakia game from the Slovakian allocation.

Archived