IGNORED

Double discount for ST holders and members tomorrow

Mkelly

To help take the edge off a gloomy January and to celebrate the FA cup replay we are offering a double discount on food and drink in the concessions and on drinks in the sports bar tomorrow.  ( until kick off) 

There will also be entertainment in the sports bar pre and post match.

Sports bar open from 4pm and concessions open from 6pm.

The sports bar will be opening full time from early spring and I will post a full events calendar and menu soon. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Mark 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Probably just a small point, but as it's an FA Cup match where everyone had to purchase a ticket, how does one prove they are a ST holder or member if they forget to bring those tickets along?

Aren't FA cup games just loaded onto your season ticket and use as normal?

Probably just a small point, but as it's an FA Cup match where everyone had to purchase a ticket, how does one prove they are a ST holder or member if they forget to bring those tickets along?

St holders didn't receive an actual ticket for the game - the match ticket is loaded on the existing season ticket

My "ticket" has been credited to my season card so I will need to take it. At least that's what I'm expecting!

Potential chaos then! I went through the 'reserved tickets' website process and I had to buy my season ticket seat and then a ticket was posted to me...

I think you had the option of a ticket, or credit on to your card.

Better bring your season card as well then to get the double discount!

2 hours ago, Mkelly said:

To help take the edge off a gloomy January and to celebrate the FA cup replay we are offering a double discount on food and drink in the concessions and on drinks in the sports bar tomorrow.  ( until kick off) 

There will also be entertainment in the sports bar pre and post match.

Sports bar open from 4pm and concessions open from 6pm.

The sports bar will be opening full time from early spring and I will post a full events calendar and menu soon. 

Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Mark 

they rounded my order down by 2p to be honest I think the staff have been told to round the discount to make giving change quicker and easier. You might find yourself in pocket next time.

55 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It did give you the option to load it onto your card but it wasn't very easy to work out how to do that. 

Didn't even get the option of paper tickets! It said something to the effect of "As you are a forever bristol card holder, these tickets will be automatically credited to your card".

Which is weird because me and my dad are season ticket holders, and whenever we have bought ticket for cup games in the past we have had the option for paper tickets!

Made sure to screeshot everything from the website and save to my mobile, not having some jobsworth at the gate tell me I haven't got a ticket, when I've clearly paid for two.

18 hours ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Mark, I hope the systems have been fixed since Saturday when it calculated £2.20 - £0.22 to = £2.00!

I dread to think what figures it would spit out if asked to calculate double discounts ;) 

I am desperately looking for the link where I can contribute to the fund to help you, bit like the one for the bloke who lost his wallet at Christmas.

Hang on in there chap, we will soon have you back on your feet again.

• Admin
36 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Any idea if the pre and post match entertainment is instead of, or as well as, the main event?

Darren Sims is a great singer - heavily involved with the Darren Wright foundation that has been with Oskar all the way

Darren himself has raised thousands for Variety kids charity

Archived