IGNORED

Atmosphere

Lack of Action Man

I'm usually leading the chorus in Section 82, but was in the centre of the dolman tonight and it was rather damp the atmos coming from the atyeo. South stand could be heard a number of times though, so hats off to that - I don't usually hear that in the atyeo corner. 

A little disappointed with my boys in the Atyeo though, so I'll be having words and make sure it's lifted again for Brum next week. 

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm usually leading the chorus in Section 82, but was in the centre of the dolman tonight and it was rather damp the atmos coming from the atyeo. South stand could be heard a number of times though, so hats off to that - I don't usually hear that in the atyeo corner. 

A little disappointed with my boys in the Atyeo though, so I'll be having words and make sure it's lifted again for Brum next week. 

Sack the ****** coach, I say !  Shocks out !    :cool:

1 minute ago, fatchers said:

West brom had no problem creating an atmosphere.  At times if it was'nt for them there would be no atmosphere. When they sang , it sounds like a library, they were right.

Not sure what it's usually like in the dolman but in the atyeo we've not heard the away fans all season (honestly). But tonight from the dolman wba did indeed make good noise. 

We'll see it right next week. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Not sure what it's usually like in the dolman but in the atyeo we've not heard the away fans all season (honestly). But tonight from the dolman wba did indeed make good noise. 

Most people are agreed that positive vocal support can inspire the players and drive them on, even on occasions push them that extra mile to victory.

Without a 10 minute rant about the merits of positive support and the lack of noise from the Atyeo this evening, I would like to make the following statement.

We are out of the FA Cup. Not because Reid had a poor game, or that Wilbs was isolated or that no other player took the game by the scruff of the neck and tried to lead by example. We are out of the cup because Harry decided to sit in the Dolman. There. I've said it now. 

What sort of rotter does that to the club he 'claims' to love.

A wrong 'un. That's who.

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

There was a lot of people there who you could tell were only there because a prem side were in town . None of the regulars were by me and quite a few shouts of come on Bristol , what's all that about. 

that had a fair bit to do with the atmosphere imo 

Come on Bristol? Burn them. 

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

I think, with the team changes (which I totally agreed with BTW) ,most people were expecting the inevitable.

11 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

Come on Bristol? Burn them. 

I heard them and to be honest a little bit of my soul died each time. 

Lots of new faces around me in the Dolman which isn't a problem- I welcome it ESPECIALLY as we need to attract more as the stadium capacity increases. 

One couple sat in front managed to produce hot soup and rolls from a picnic bag...I was not offered any (sadly)

Very different indeed. 

Many unrecognisable faces in the Atyeo and an incredibly annoying group of lads on the stairwell singing '**** the IRA' and even jihadi John songs, again they were unrecognisable from most home games. Trouble with cup matches that. 

Still, nice to see the flags out and new faces holding them 

27 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I heard them and to be honest a little bit of my soul died each time. 

Lots of new faces around me in the Dolman which isn't a problem- I welcome it ESPECIALLY as we need to attract more as the stadium capacity increases. 

One couple sat in front managed to produce hot soup and rolls from a picnic bag...I was not offered any (sadly)

Very different indeed. 

Yep, like that in the South too including a come on Bristol wallah. The people in front of me were literally sitting on their hands the whole game.

58 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

The relentless "**** the ira/ he wanks off dogs" droneing nonsense killed any attempts to get anything going.

It became very tiresome, seemed to be the same group of teenage lads blurting out this bollox all night. Pulis has Aids or HIV was another crap one, still not really sure what the IRA, Jihadi John has to do with West Brom but hey ho each to there own.

Archived